Is the ccf settlement mass-mailing a ...

Is the ccf settlement mass-mailing a scam?

Created by Brittle Fingers on Dec 9, 2007

1,049 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, it's a scam

No, it's legit

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Ebbie

Greenwich, CT

#206 Jan 23, 2012
solution we can just cash it, not put it in our account, but at your bank, avoid fees, practically print your signature on back
JD in VT

Colchester, VT

#207 Jan 23, 2012
Just got a check last week, Jan 15th or so, Vermont is behind at least on this TOPIX board.

$18.04 as well.
nelson

Overland Park, KS

#208 Jan 24, 2012
I just got a check for a little over $44, I filed for a refund back in January of 08 so the wheels sure turn slowly. I am a CPA so I figured my refund amount myself and it turneds out to be only .77 precent of what I was due. You can be sure the legal teams for this didnt get any reduced fees and got theirs first.
katy

Brockton, MA

#209 Jan 24, 2012
I got my check, it was for $18.04!!
Half a tank of gas for my car.
jahooba

Hydetown, PA

#210 Jan 26, 2012
they sent me a check. zing!
Overseas Living

Parker, CO

#211 Feb 26, 2012
We lived overseas for quite a few years and submitted a claim of $374,000 which included VISA charges and debit charges for ATM withdrawals. We just got a check for $1300 which is good, but I've noticed some postings where people received more money with s less claim amount.
Shanta

London, UK

#215 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/EvYZBe ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Credit Card Debt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free CC , Bank Logs, Carding Help , Dumps, acco... (Dec '11) Sun Ali 126
Best credit card for bad credit. May '15 Sharon 1
repair bad credit | get a new identity | create... (May '12) Apr '15 alloy1951 41
purchase Mar '15 Mzyellow 1
News Are canceled debts, food stamps and unemploymen... (Apr '09) Mar '15 Jinx 5
FlipNwins.com - Try you luck and WIN Thousands ... Feb '15 adeolubaba 1
News Paulson: Troubled assets won't be purchased (Nov '08) Feb '15 swedenforever 26
More from around the web