Lowell downtown closure may be latest economic casualty

Full story: Lowell Sun 167
Foot traffic passing by the Inizio Spa on Merrimack Street saw it as another bleak sign of the times. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
local observer

Dracut, MA

#168 Sep 1, 2010
Mr Garrison wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't
it made that stupid cop go away so it served its purpose.
Please

Tyngsboro, MA

#169 Sep 1, 2010
You know what's wrong with downtown 'nothing' it's the people who run it. The hybreds of the city that make so much money they become so blinded by their own wealth they think everybody can afford to eat expensively. Also who has the money these days to go be 'exfoliated'? I know I'm paying my mortgage, paying my bills and keeping food on the table there isn't anything left to just go have a 'wax'! And some of the retail stores downtown Lowell don't tickle me to spend a day of shopping there I'd much rather go to the Mall or take the extra money I have and go to Kittery, Me to do my shopping and have lunch. I just to love to go downtown years ago when stores like Bon Marche`, Scott's Jewelers, McQuades and then take a walk over to The Press Club for supper.
I feel bad that Inizio's is gone but given the financial crisis we are in it was envitable. It's too bad.
Dracut Retiree

Tewksbury, MA

#170 Sep 1, 2010
society girl wrote:
<quoted text>
A lady doesn't kiss and tell ;)
My kind of gal!
Jasmine

Worcester, MA

#171 Sep 1, 2010
Maybe someone should call to see if they are REALLY closed
Just Sayn

Milton, MA

#172 Sep 1, 2010
sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Peoples pay do go up. Just ask Bernie Lynch,
Myabe Bernie Lynch's did, but mine decreased by 5% or take the layoff.... c'mon I have a family to feed, they knew I would take the decrease.
Why bother

Lowell, MA

#173 Sep 2, 2010
Liar.
local observer wrote:
<quoted text>
it made that stupid cop go away so it served its purpose.
Tobie

London, UK

#176 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Credit Card Debt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free CC , Bank Logs, Carding Help , Dumps, acco... (Dec '11) 1 hr taung89 105
Foreclosure for more than 16,000 statewide (Oct '08) Dec 6 mary 49
Granada Hills family struggles to maintain midd... (Oct '08) Dec 3 KayEhm 46
buying credit cards (Nov '11) Nov '14 georgie 17
What are my rights when It comes to debt collec... Oct '14 Dave Johnson 2
Debt management help! Oct '14 Bluegirl35 1
Study: Mortgage Rates have Domino Effect on Eco... Oct '14 creditrepairhouston 1
More from around the web