Debt and Balance Transfer
steeb

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Hello,

Last year was a rough year, my credit score was 750+ and is now below 600. I lost a job / got another took a paycut. I have since got a new job and slowly climbing out of the deep hole. I've never been so poor in my life. I am living paycheck to paycheck trying to pay off debt.

I am current on all of my bills finally, and here's my situation.
I owe the IRS $6000, I have a chase cc with a $6000 balance at 17%

I have nearly paid off my Bank of America and FIA Card - both have under a $200 balance. FIA card I've had for 5 years, 5000 limit they lowered to $500 - never had a late payment or a high balance more than a month. That hurt me.

Currently I am paying the IRS more than the credit card because they have more power and they are the devil. My chase card I am making near minimum payments on but the interest is so high it kills my payment.

So I can catch up on the IRS which I plan to have paid off by March or April, in the mean time I want to do a balance transfer of my chase card so I can focus on 1 debt. If I do a balance transfer will they close my card or ruin my limit?

What is everyone else s opinion on this or how would you recommend I proceed?
Phylis

London, UK

#2 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Credit Card Debt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free CC , Bank Logs, Carding Help , Dumps, acco... (Dec '11) Sep 9 bigredgirl77 181
Maybe walking away from credit card debt is the... Aug 27 Anonymous 3
urgent loan offer Jun '17 BARCLAYS 1
i got my loan Apr '17 grace gunther 1
http://greatdumps.pw Best Dumps Shop 2016 - Dum... (Oct '16) Dec '16 mike836 6
LeoDevices Why should i buy (Oct '16) Oct '16 Jenson 8
repair bad credit | get a new identity | create... (May '12) Oct '16 bill 45
More from around the web