House GOP wants to cut food stamps in drive to protect Pentagon from big federal budget cuts

Apr 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

16, 2012, file photo House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., holds up a copy of President Barack Obama's fiscal 2013 federal budget during the budget committee's hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Comments (Page 328)

Showing posts 6,541 - 6,560 of6,938
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I dont doubt that. Even the posts that are nothing but pure propaganda cause me to realize how warped people have become.
Yes, some want to make this nation a free for all without realizing the consequences of what an undisciplined nation could become....The kool-aid they drink is contaminated with all of history's failures which is being served by the biggest failure of all whom most don't know hardly anything at all about.....BHO.....Lemmings, all of them.....The cliff awaits and the buzzards circle in anticipation of their impending doom.....as they march blindly "forward"..........

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Get off the Meth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the poster queer for tax evasion.
And you're the propagandist without a point of view......

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you Rewb? I thought we lost you for the night.
Sorry to pick on your name on one of the posts above. Hope you understand.
"That's not any more your business than if I called REWBA a ni**r - knowing full well that REWBA is a Caucasian male."

What does the color of my heart have to do with anything between you and Paul's wife? Hehehe

Actually, I believe the dude when he says he didn't get a PM from Quirky's gloryhole and their merry band of misfit mothers. I don't know if you've figured it out yet but Jack is openly gay and you know those homophobes wouldn't send a PM to Jack for fear of their computer catching aids. Those trolls have talked about you and your ex ole lady on the open forums several times and each time they do you blow a fuse, trip a breaker and go off. Jack seems to be one of those passive readers who really doesn't say a whole lot unless someone says something that really tickles his fancy. I think ole Jack Mack was as happy as a faggot in a dick tree listening to you dog out the talibaggers until you performed that illegal gay wedding. That's when Jack came out with all his guns ablaze. I was really sorry that I missed it when it was happening cause I would have really like to interject some of my own witless humor into that exchange. I didn't get to say anything until the next day when I read the exchange of fire between you two. By that time the fire was out and all I got to do was make up a hiccup joke just in time to be called a respectable smart@$$.

We were all in the military, you, Jack and I. And that was in a time when don't ask don't tell was just Miranda rights. When whitey was screaming "Speak English!" at the Puerto Ricans everyone was tossing gay jokes around. The Puerto Ricans had legal recourse to the insensitive remarks but the closet fags had to keep their mouths shut and take it like a man...or come out and get "drummed out" of the military. You do know that the term "Drummed Out" was coined after George Washington caught Lieutenant Gotthold Frederick Enslin and another dude having anal sex. They made the Lieutenant put his coat on inside out and marched him off the post to the beat of a drum. True story. Really! I don't know what they did to the other dude. Maybe George Washington kept him close by for those cold winter nights at Valley Forge. lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
"That's not any more your business than if I called REWBA a ni**r - knowing full well that REWBA is a Caucasian male."
What does the color of my heart have to do with anything between you and Paul's wife? Hehehe
Actually, I believe the dude when he says he didn't get a PM from Quirky's gloryhole and their merry band of misfit mothers. I don't know if you've figured it out yet but Jack is openly gay and you know those homophobes wouldn't send a PM to Jack for fear of their computer catching aids. Those trolls have talked about you and your ex ole lady on the open forums several times and each time they do you blow a fuse, trip a breaker and go off. Jack seems to be one of those passive readers who really doesn't say a whole lot unless someone says something that really tickles his fancy. I think ole Jack Mack was as happy as a faggot in a dick tree listening to you dog out the talibaggers until you performed that illegal gay wedding. That's when Jack came out with all his guns ablaze. I was really sorry that I missed it when it was happening cause I would have really like to interject some of my own witless humor into that exchange. I didn't get to say anything until the next day when I read the exchange of fire between you two. By that time the fire was out and all I got to do was make up a hiccup joke just in time to be called a respectable smart@$$.
We were all in the military, you, Jack and I. And that was in a time when don't ask don't tell was just Miranda rights. When whitey was screaming "Speak English!" at the Puerto Ricans everyone was tossing gay jokes around. The Puerto Ricans had legal recourse to the insensitive remarks but the closet fags had to keep their mouths shut and take it like a man...or come out and get "drummed out" of the military. You do know that the term "Drummed Out" was coined after George Washington caught Lieutenant Gotthold Frederick Enslin and another dude having anal sex. They made the Lieutenant put his coat on inside out and marched him off the post to the beat of a drum. True story. Really! I don't know what they did to the other dude. Maybe George Washington kept him close by for those cold winter nights at Valley Forge. lol
Very very interesting, to say the least " You do know that the term "Drummed Out" was coined after George Washington caught Lieutenant Gotthold Frederick Enslin and another dude having anal sex. They made the Lieutenant put his coat on inside out and marched him off the post to the beat of a drum. True story."
If this in fact true, then do you think this should be taught in our schools as fact and starting with California? After all we do have an extremely open society nowdays..........Don't we?
"Really! I don't know what they did to the other dude. Maybe George Washington kept him close by for those cold winter nights at Valley Forge."
If what you say here is too in fact true then shouldn't this be taught as well in our schools?
My apologies for the interruption.....
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Monica wrote:
Who is Maghan Fox? Anybody
She was a country girl fresh from Rockwood, Tennessee thrust by a freak of fortune into the heart of Cali's gayest society. Those reckless seekers of beauty that saw her made her famous in a night. To most she could be known as "forbidden passion," and especially to "many times scorned" obsessed gingerbread types.

Viva the truth.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say, I checked this out because I have never heard of this story. You certainly are a font of knowledge of things not commonly discussed, arent' you? I learned something new today.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Financial Markets wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama is building more fema camps. When do you think he will declare martial law and put new law into place?
1. Your big mistake here is being BLINDED by propaganda.
I criticize mostly Republicans because they not only commit treason and genocide, etc. on a daily basis, by being the votes and money behind it all, but they put all the blame for all that satanic activity squarely on God's shoulders, by claiming their leaders are His choice. You can't get more satanic than that.
It takes a tremendous amount of effort to actually fall for that much cr@p.
(next post)

2. When I criticize Republicans, I'm never ignoring what liberal leaders do, and I do criticize them.

3. Republicans can't start a war (The Republican Civil War 1981-) then cry when they get told off.
It's pathetic to see how upset Republicans get when anybody stands up to them. In other words, Republicans are committing REAL CRIMES, resulting in lots of very dead people, at the very least, but they're upset and 'wounded' by my WORDS!?!?!? I guess the one thing they can't take, the one thing that really gets to them, is TRUTH. There is no defense against that.

4. After all that, liberals and conservatives agree on many things, as you said in your post. That's because they're interested and spend more time researching, while the idiot masses laugh at the warnings, and might be bothered to vote stupidly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Liberals & Conservatives Agree: We're in danger
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TQ3OE1...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

By the way, HIS FEMA camps?
That's what I was talking about - being blind to reality.
So, Village Idiot George Bush did nothing?

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Funny chit, Rewba.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

For all my haterz

33-22-34. 5-4. 117 lbs.

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Monica wrote:
For all my haterz
33-22-34. 5-4. 117 lbs.
#1. 33 - 22 - 34 =-23
#2. 5 - 4 = 1

There that's all the help you get. You figure the last problem out for yourself.
Redman

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

I agree with the house....cut all food stamps....let them eat grass!

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Worthy of Dickens? Our nation's wealth gap is a moral gap

Published: Sunday, June 03, 2012, 11:00 AM

[EXCERPT:]....A similar gap is evident in America today. It is a fact that just 1 percent of our population has more than 40 percent of our country’s wealth. There are more billionaires in the U.S. than anywhere else in the world. At the other extreme, one in seven Americans lives in poverty.

In just the last 30 years, the chasm between the classes has increased by 25 percent, resulting in the United States having the fourth-largest economic disparity in the world.... The wealth gap continues to grow.... The vastly different opportunities available to individuals based upon the social class they happen to be born into are as evident in modern-day United States as they were in 18th-century France.

If a child is born into a poor family and cannot afford a proper education or a fitting environment to grow up in, even strenuous diligence might lead to little or no change in the quality of the child’s life. Whereas if a child is born into an upper-class family, she will be able to afford private schooling, tutoring and a lifestyle matched to the child’s wants and needs.(Cont.)

http://www.pennlive.com/editorials/index.ssf/...
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
#1. 33 - 22 - 34 =-23
#2. 5 - 4 = 1
There that's all the help you get. You figure the last problem out for yourself.
Iz that all u got?

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Monica wrote:
<quoted text> Iz that all u got?
Actually, I don't understand the 117 lbs problem. Is that the weight of your arm flab or your belly flap? If it's arm flab then your body mass index (BMI) would be 43% but if your talking belly flap then it's a BMI of 52%

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
"Those trolls have talked about you and your ex ole lady on the open forums several times and each time they do you blow a fuse, trip a breaker and go off."

I can't believe that your post can get anymore tortuous than that. But, I know that it won't be long before you make me regret saying that. But let me give it a shot... Where do I start? LOL!

You're making the argument for treating Jack alike any other "troll" in spite of the fact that he thinks differently about himself. Comments about me from "trolls" rarely bother me - comments from posters passing as serious posters get my attention. The very last sentence in one of my most recent posts summarize my position on the controversy with Jack: "Don't ever become bored enough to want to talk about my marriage or my family again and expect me to treat you with any respect." I can't make it any clearer than that.

He provoked an unnecessary confrontation in spite of the fact that my comments to HETEROSEXUAL men had nothing to do with him or gay men for that matter. He continued the provocation until I struck back. Even as I struck back I never dissed his sexuality in spite of the fact that he kept baiting me with it. He crossed "MY" line regardless how anybody feels on this thread, REWBA. If Jack doesn't want me to go off about his marriage I would strongly advise him to stay away from mine. I'll dive as deep in the muck as I have to to get that point across.

(one final point...)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

I called Poosit and Queerky and Eagle and Blow-Worm and Gizno homos and I will continue calling heterosexual trolls homos until the day Topix comes up with a better way to deal with vulgar trolls. Why? Because there's no better way to piss off an insecure male, a homophobic troll, or a flaming racist than to call them fgts.

Is it offensive?
Yes! It's meant to be offensive. It usually follows the rule of quid pro quo.
¡El que me la hace me la paga!
People know that the first swing is free - the second is not. I don't put up with jiveass bllsht for too long. I don't generally start "personal" sht unless there's a good reason, and, I rather eat sht before I retaliate against someone that I respect even when we strongly disagree. But I do have limits, I'm rebellious, and I will latch on until the matter is settled. I don't buy into the "Ooops, I was kidding!" defense. FTBS!¡El que me la hace me la paga!

Is it homophobic?
Well.., you guys will have to make your own individual judgments; I laid out my argument in previous posts.

[I'll go over the rest of your comment off the thread if that's okay with you.]

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Get off the Meth wrote:
<quoted text>
How much meth do you smoke before your barbie dolls begin talking to you?
He had something stuck up hisass. He posted that stupid sht to me at 4:00AM, Denver Time.

What is this world coming to? Blowria dreams with Rico, and Queerky dreams with me. Worst of all, I have a hunch that leads me to believe that Rico got a better deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,541 - 6,560 of6,938
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Personal Finance Discussions

Search the Personal Finance Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dems bring shutdown talk to Senate highway bill... 20 min senior citizen 7
Mother, 3 children disappear from Wartburg (Jul '10) 2 hr hmmm 13
Blight Complaints Increasing in Milford 4 hr Patty 1
Stocks plummet as Paulson says Feds won't buy b... (Nov '08) 10 hr swedenforever 16
New report shows over 80% of homes are unafford... 13 hr Fairness 12
O' Canada: a great place to...retire 16 hr Dwyane 3
Sealmaxx (May '06) 22 hr Out of sight guarentee 66
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••