loan offer
mr sunny

UK

#1 Sep 27, 2013
Good Day All Of You I am sambo omonika,
a reputable, legitimate & an accredited company money Lender. we loan money out to the individuals at the rate of 3%, in need of financial assistance. Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills? We want to use this medium to inform you that i render Reliable beneficiary assistance as we will be glad to offer you a loan. No credit check, 100% Guaranteed.(email drmuhammedloancompany@gmail.co m) the applicant will start the repayment of loan 7 months after the loan has been transferred to him/her. Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately. Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken. Particulars: The borrower must provide either one of the following:-A Driver’s License, An International passport, Or a valid Identity Card bearing his/ her name. You are required to fill the form below before we can proceed with your loan. LOAN APPLICATION FORM: Name Of Applicant:…………… Address:……………. City:………………….. State:…………………… Country:……………….. Gender:…………………. Marital Status:……………. Age:……………………. Occupation:………………. Income Rate:………………. Tell:……………………… Office Number :……………. Mobile:………………….. Amount Requested:…………… Loan Duration:……………… Loan Purpose………………… After submitting the Loan Application, you can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours and funding within 72-96 hours of receiving the information we need from you contact our company email drmuhammedloancompany@gmail.co m Regards. Mrs sambo omonika
sarbat

Ashburn, VA

#2 Sep 27, 2013
hello every one i am sarbat by name and i am here to recomended the effort of mr mavin and his company for giving me my loan sum of 10,000 euro for the completion of my new house here in dublin i saw his email address on the intrenet and posters so i decided to contact him . I did and offered to help me with the loan ,and this money the money was send down to me .all thanks to mavin and his company. I am her to say that he is a real and legit loan lender and to say that if you need a loan you should email him at Mavinrhondatransferfunding@gma il.com
Thanks and God bless.
Mrs esther

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2013
Hello friend i here to tel you about my good friend mr cubert i was scam by different people about loam where my friend told about him he help me to get a loan you just apply now and get your loan email him lioncubert@yahoomail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 1 hr Tortus and Hare 202
News We need to build a lot more retirement housing ... 1 hr ShermanKight 5
News Marriage equality good for Missourians 3 hr mike 8
ssd solution chemical/black money cleaning (Nov '12) 14 hr Oliver Shawls 78
News If you definitely had to vote for a Republican ... Wed Miss Id 1
News The Latest: Liquor bill passes Legislature but ... Tue Bama Yankee 1
News US pending home sales climb to 9-year high Jun 30 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web