Jeb Bush: Immigrants 'more fertile'

Jun 14, 2013 Full story: KIDK CBS 3 34

Making an argument for overhauling the nation's immigration system Friday to a crowd of conservative activists, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush claimed immigrants were "more fertile" and thus a great benefit to American society.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Not more 'fertile' but more likely to have more traditional family and the appearance of fertility.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Folks, you really need to listen to the MarkLevinRadioShow for taday 6/14/2013. He really gets into reality about Jeb,illegal immigration,etc.
One of the greatest shows I've heard in so long.
This man speaks volumes!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#3 Jun 14, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
Folks, you really need to listen to the MarkLevinRadioShow for taday 6/14/2013. He really gets into reality about Jeb,illegal immigration,etc.
This man speaks volumes!
Mark and I both believe Jeb should STFU.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Mark and I both believe Jeb should STFU.
I am a faithful Listener,I never/ever miss his show. One time I called his station ,I spent practically an hour n a half dialing/dialing,but did get through (although it was a waiting game) and expressed my view. He is incredible.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#5 Jun 14, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a faithful Listener,I never/ever miss his show. One time I called his station ,I spent practically an hour n a half dialing/dialing,but did get through (although it was a waiting game) and expressed my view. He is incredible.
Half the time when I'm on here between 5pm and 8, I have him on, on the computer.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 14, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Half the time when I'm on here between 5pm and 8, I have him on, on the computer.
With all due respect.... When I listen to Mark I do nothing else. I do not log on. I am steadily listening and learning.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#7 Jun 14, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect.... When I listen to Mark I do nothing else. I do not log on. I am steadily listening and learning.
He's not on any local radio station where I live. I have to pick him up in Dallas, 160 miles away. So I listen to him on the computer and deal with this at the same time. It's do-able.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#8 Jun 14, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>He's not on any local radio station where I live. I have to pick him up in Dallas, 160 miles away. So I listen to him on the computer and deal with this at the same time. It's do-able.
Yes, Do-able !

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>He's not on any local radio station where I live. I have to pick him up in Dallas, 160 miles away. So I listen to him on the computer and deal with this at the same time. It's do-able.
I was born in America,raised and learned the American way. Listening to Mark just reminds me/reinforces what I grew up into/ too believe.
Although, my parents are of another culture and with a unique tradition... which were instilled in me from young... I consider myself American first and foremost.
Altho,I love what they have instilled in me(to a certain level), the Muzic (especially),I am American.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#10 Jun 14, 2013
No way,no how will I accept this Mexican culture to come into my country and rape our Children.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#11 Jun 14, 2013
Ray Charles~~~~~~ America, the beautiful
La Luz

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 14, 2013
Mexicans don't want anything/near them.... They know,we know them !!!!!!!

They wish we would disappear.
La Luz

Chicago, IL

#13 Jun 14, 2013
Don Omar - Virtual Diva
La Luz

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 14, 2013
Don Omar - Pobre Diabla

Valora su mujer... Brothers.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Jun 15, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
This man speaks volumes!
That far right extremist!what is well worth knowing is America cannot remain America as we know her with neither left or right extremist policies in fact she does her best when govern from the center and that is where Jed comes in as another Reagan hole some and healthy for America, with immigration reform behind us I am confident Jed Bush will be the most highly electable Republican President candidate in 2016.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#16 Jun 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That far right extremist!what is well worth knowing is America cannot remain America as we know her with neither left or right extremist policies in fact she does her best when govern from the center and that is where Jed comes in as another Reagan hole some and healthy for America, with immigration reform behind us I am confident Jed Bush will be the most highly electable Republican President candidate in 2016.
You're fos. No more Bushes, Clintons, or anymore "ruling class". Do you need a King? Sick.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#17 Jun 15, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in America,raised and learned the American way. Listening to Mark just reminds me/reinforces what I grew up into/ too believe.
Although, my parents are of another culture and with a unique tradition... which were instilled in me from young... I consider myself American first and foremost.
Altho,I love what they have instilled in me(to a certain level), the Muzic (especially),I am American.
Yea, I was born here too. Guess what? I never gaf about politics until obamacare. IMO, healthcare should have been done back in the 50s, and it should be 5 or so % coming out of our income. That would not have bothered me, but for them to tell me I have to buy health insurance, from an insurance company, I dont think so. That gives insurance companies rein over how much to charge me. I'm sorry, it's not going to happen.....All these demobrats on here bytching about corporation(who dont mind paying Microsoft or Apple), and they are willing to pay "whatever" an insurance company tells them to, again, I dont think so. We are all going to die.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#18 Jun 15, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, I was born here too. Guess what? I never gaf about politics until obamacare. IMO, healthcare should have been done back in the 50s, and it should be 5 or so % coming out of our income. That would not have bothered me, but for them to tell me I have to buy health insurance, from an insurance company, I dont think so. That gives insurance companies rein over how much to charge me. I'm sorry, it's not going to happen.....All these demobrats on here bytching about corporation(who dont mind paying Microsoft or Apple), and they are willing to pay "whatever" an insurance company tells them to, again, I dont think so. We are all going to die.
I understand where your coming from. I also was not too much involved in Politics, til they (the low info voters)elected (out of all people) a thug from the Chicago Political Democrat Machine to represent USA.
I grew up in a diverse community and had the opportunity to get to know how the African American think. Obama may be half Blak, but he thinks,hates and the anger he exhibits is the same. Exactly what I saw transpiring while growing up in the AA communities. So when Obama was elected I made a decision to get involve in saving America.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Jun 16, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>You're fos. No more Bushes, Clintons, or anymore "ruling class". Do you need a King? Sick.

The structure of a social order in any society may effect changes when the majority demands those changes if that is your goal you are in the minority and negative disposition towards other people is not a way forward.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#21 Jun 16, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand where your coming from. I also was not too much involved in Politics, til they (the low info voters)elected (out of all people) a thug from the Chicago Political Democrat Machine to represent USA.
I grew up in a diverse community and had the opportunity to get to know how the African American think. Obama may be half Blak, but he thinks,hates and the anger he exhibits is the same. Exactly what I saw transpiring while growing up in the AA communities. So when Obama was elected I made a decision to get involve in saving America.
Good luck with that one. What I'm seeing is one of those situations where it looks as if it will have to be completely "bottomed out" before the saving can begin.IMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memo: Illegals To Receive Social Security,... 5 min Memo From Turner 135
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 4 hr Holla Isabella 9
News Same-Sex Marriage Benefits Endorsed on Senate F... 5 hr barefoot2626 30
News Attorney accused of fraud (Jul '11) 6 hr Gethimouttaourmisery 68
News Former nonprofit CEO pleads guilty to diverting... 12 hr Frances 1
Known about: What is Mutual Fund Utility & its ... Sat yoyomoneysingh 1
News Let's help seniors, disabled Fri Stop Crushing Sen... 2
More from around the web