Mortgage foreclosure relief available...

Mortgage foreclosure relief available to distressed homeowners

There are 1 comment on the KSL-TV story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Mortgage foreclosure relief available to distressed homeowners. In it, KSL-TV reports that:

KSL recently reported on important relief available to homeowners facing foreclosure, paying more than their house is worth or those who have been foreclosed upon and lost their home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSL-TV.

nat

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#1 Nov 28, 2012
I went to Financial Screen Shots got the link from www.stopforeclosurefraud.com . I ordered the Loan Search Within 2 days I got back the info showing my loan was securitized.

I order the full package of all My documents and it contained everything! I have absolute evidence my mortgage note was sold in 2008. I stopped paying 2011 and I am being foreclosed by Bank of America. My lawyer says they have absolutely NO STANDING and he plans to sue the lawyers bringing the case into court. I finally have BOFA in a lie! Anyway, felt such a need to express myself. Good luck everyone. 90% of all loans were securitized giving nobody standing to foreclose, logan vs carpenter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women volunteers help build Central Berkshire H... 4 hr factfinder 9
News The property at One Selleck St. in Norwalk Conn... 17 hr It Is That 1
News Island housing experts will examine landlord, t... 21 hr Angeline 1
News America's 2nd-largest homebuilder outlines why ... 23 hr PULTE pollutes 2
News Texas Mana s Life Destroyed by Illegal Alien Se... Wed Three Days 3
News Solar shift: Falling costs make owning better t... Tue Solarman 1
News Should same-sex marriage become legal? (Sep '11) Tue Belles Echoes 15,317
More from around the web