Former West Virginia DHHR Employee Pl...

Former West Virginia DHHR Employee Pleads Guilty to Fraud

There are 1 comment on the Huntington News story from Jul 25, 2014, titled Former West Virginia DHHR Employee Pleads Guilty to Fraud. In it, Huntington News reports that:

Shannon Collins, 41, of Logan, West Virginia, plead guilty in federal court in Charleston to defrauding the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntington News.

whymesswhymyfami ly

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 25, 2014
i dont know even how to respond why would a man thats been marrried for 13 years cheat yet again on his wife and the girl has no concience what what so ever The only people in this who is gonna be hurt in this is my kids yet again. I have got a job to be moving out of our apartment in a few days and here i am left to fix everything on my own and pack everything and deal with telling my 2 kids by myself i dont even know where to begin anymore..I am just so hurt that everything is left for me to do in a matter of days. I hate this i am being blamed for it all and to top it off i pposed to start work tomorrow while hehas went to jail.. I just dont know how much more of this i can take.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How undocumented immigrants buy homes in the US 34 min Lewis 62
News FedEx caps traditional pension, switches to cas... (Feb '07) 11 hr Need to know 56
News Dreamers deserve legislative compromise Mon USAnumber1 9
News Bipolar Disorder and Social Security Disability... Mon USAnumber1 23
News Trump right with DACA call Mon USAnumber1 7
News Former Social Security judge, 81, gets prison t... Mon USAnumber1 6
News Joe Guzzardi: DACA Mires Donald Trump in Swamp,... Sun Wildchild 3
More from around the web