Clinton Defends Paid Speeches: We Wer...

Clinton Defends Paid Speeches: We Were 'Dead Broke'

There are 8 comments on the Time story from Jun 9, 2014, titled Clinton Defends Paid Speeches: We Were 'Dead Broke'. In it, Time reports that:

Hillary Clinton speaks after receiving the 2013 Lantos Human Rights Prize during a ceremony on Capitol Hill in Washington on Dec. 6, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Time.

truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 9, 2014
If her lips are moving she's lying.
Cordwainer Trout

Clarkson, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2014
After that insider trading sugar contract scam of hers, she was dead broke? Nuh uh...

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#4 Jun 9, 2014
Nothing sells like notoriety.....
TEA

United States

#6 Jun 10, 2014
When asked about the 4 Americans that died in Benghazi . Hillary said , quote [ Benghazi is minor league ball ]
And then she went on to say quote [ we are ought to be in the majors ].
I guess 4 dead is not enought to make the majors . It sounds to me as if she would like to see a lot more Americans dead so she can be in the major league.

Dead broke ! Really ?
I can see thats shes dead and i can see that shes broke .
But she ain't dead broke ....
I would love to be RICH broke like the Clinton's . Bet she has never seen her kids go to bed crying them selfs to sleep because they are hungry .
Bet shes never had her electric turned off .
DC Cop

Washington, DC

#7 Jun 10, 2014
cankles tells no truths wrote:
LOL they have been worth over $100M for over a decade. David Geffen was right when he stated that "they (The Clinton's) lie with such ease, you cannot trust them" when he backed Obama over the Clinton machine.
Well if she said it, then it must be true.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jun 10, 2014
TEA wrote:
When asked about the 4 Americans that died in Benghazi . Hillary said , quote [ Benghazi is minor league ball ]
And then she went on to say quote [ we are ought to be in the majors ].
I guess 4 dead is not enought to make the majors . It sounds to me as if she would like to see a lot more Americans dead so she can be in the major league.
Dead broke ! Really ?
I can see thats shes dead and i can see that shes broke .
But she ain't dead broke ....
I would love to be RICH broke like the Clinton's . Bet she has never seen her kids go to bed crying them selfs to sleep because they are hungry .
Bet shes never had her electric turned off .
Now killery is doing damage control over her joe Biden foot in the mouth "flat broke" horsesht. Wealth redistribution only applies when they say it does.
o dum ma

Abbeville, LA

#13 Jun 10, 2014
Whitewinger wrote:
Anyone that buys her book is an idiot...
I would laugh if they collected dust in
The stores. What, does every future
President have to write a lame book
First? The clintons are the lowest form
Of life on earth. Her husband out
Whoring around is not a vast right wing
Conspiracy.
ahh to see you sound jealous you did not get to suck it you are commenting on her book all ready makes you an idiot
TEA

United States

#17 Jun 11, 2014
o dum ma wrote:
<quoted text> ahh to see you sound jealous you did not get to suck it you are commenting on her book all ready makes you an idiot
Idiot ? You are calling someone an idiot . Read your post , you are the one sounding like an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min Flower6063 13,259
News How more deportations under Trump could lead to... 7 hr Wildchild 4
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud 18 hr Gamm11 61
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study Fri King of Kings 34
News FedEx caps traditional pension, switches to cas... (Feb '07) Fri MADOFF ZIONISM 53
News France's Le Pen pledges no schooling for illega... Thu Wildchild 3
News Former Chicago Ridge police chief's pay soared ... (Sep '12) Dec 8 Manhatan 257
More from around the web