Ex-chief of huge pension fund guilty ...

Ex-chief of huge pension fund guilty of bribery

There are 4 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 11, 2014, titled Ex-chief of huge pension fund guilty of bribery. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The former head of the California Public Employees' Retirement System, the nation's largest public pension fund, pleaded guilty Friday to bribery and fraud.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Obama the Joker

Berlin, NJ

#1 Jul 11, 2014
So what else is new in Gotham City.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 11, 2014
Another Democrat .....noshame
Torn Sak

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2014
the Light wrote:
Another Democrat .....noshame
Must be. If he'd been a republican the WaPo would have mentioned it in the first paragraph. Secondly, I don't think there's a republican higher than dog catcher in California...and that might be stretching it.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Jul 11, 2014
Probably another Obama fund raiser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warning of 'war' on farmers, Trump seeks suppor... 17 min southern at heart 24
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr WasteWater 10,949
News The Personal Responsibility: How racism has sha... 20 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Donald Trump campaign unveils Alaska supporters... Sun Vote God 3
News Why culture war issues like same-sex marriage a... Sat Skippy 10
News Grover Norquist's Culture of Corruption (Jul '11) Aug 26 RayGones dead GOP 7
News Fox Lake pension board delays Gliniewicz hearings Aug 26 marieclaire2637 1
More from around the web