Hathaway fights federal effort to seize Florida home

There are 2 comments on the The Detroit News story from Dec 1, 2012, titled Hathaway fights federal effort to seize Florida home. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Lansing -- Michigan Supreme Court Justice Diane Hathaway and her husband claimed in a court filing Friday their mortgage lender financially benefited from allowing them to sell a Grosse Pointe Park home for $600,000 less than they borrowed -- an argument some legal experts found baffling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

perplexed

Detroit, MI

#1 Dec 2, 2012
This reminds me of modern bonnie and Clyde. If u rob a bank and try to say u r not bad because u did not take everything. This lady should resign immediately from supreme court
perplexed

Detroit, MI

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Maybe this lady and turkia awadar Mullins should go in business together. they both have real estate license.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Lawmakers Re-introduce Bill to Crack Down o... 2 hr wild child 1
News Lost generations 2 hr bac ky goc 3tau lao 6
News It's Sheryl Crow vs. Duggars in Mo. (Oct '12) 5 hr Tazo 42
News Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) 19 hr racism is wrong 92
ssd solution chemical/black money cleaning (Nov '12) Thu Siti Nurul 49
News Quit protecting financial crooks (Oct '09) Thu swedenforever 11
Life and health insurance products Thu Mathewmiller 1
More from around the web