Double-dip retirement days over for s...

Double-dip retirement days over for state's employees

There are 2 comments on the Pensacola News Journal story from Jun 4, 2012, titled Double-dip retirement days over for state's employees. In it, Pensacola News Journal reports that:

Florida took a 7-0 lead after two innings, sent 12 batters to the plate and scored seven more in... Changes to the state employee retirement program aimed at eliminating abuses and excessive payouts are in place although a dwindling number of state government workers are still banking two retirement checks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pensacola News Journal.

Retiree

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Jun 5, 2012
They need to get people out of state jobs that gets two retirement checks. The drop was not meant that way. I remember when my cousin and I went to the meeting about drop. You could not stay after five years. And you couldn't come back to the same job title. Now all of a sudden they came back to the same job with a diffient title. Somebody is very crooked with the state. Just like everything else in this country. They do just the way they want to do. The Law is nothing about the truth. If it can't be crooked they don't want it no other way. Anybody can walk on the streets kill whoever they want to and get by with it.
nikki

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Does any one know about the shooting at petro on Adams st.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FFB offers first-time home buyers seminar 12 hr Gary 1
News Warren to black voters: 'All our fights are int... Mon pocahontas4potus2020 16
News Retirement Shock: Need to Find a Job After 40 Y... Mon PGO 1
News State and Local Jobs Under Siege as a Middle-Cl... Sun takethebluepill 1
News Kentucky teachers shut down schools in protest ... Apr 22 Dude 62
News Jib Turner appointed as Ontario PC Party candid... Apr 22 Beware of Doug 2 eh 1
News Two people who helped Scott Pruitt buy an Oklah... Apr 22 comicalconartists 1