Immigration Reform Could Generate $50...

Immigration Reform Could Generate $500 Billion in New Real Estate Transactions

There are 22 comments on the Natl. Relocation & Real Estate story from May 21, 2013, titled Immigration Reform Could Generate $500 Billion in New Real Estate Transactions. In it, Natl. Relocation & Real Estate reports that:

If current legislation that creates a path to legalization for 11 million undocumented immigrants is passed, the nation's Hispanic real estate leaders estimate that it would create a new pool of 3 million homeowners and pump more than $500 billion in sales, income and spending into the U.S. housing economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Natl. Relocation & Real Estate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 May 21, 2013
that will be paid by tax payers stolen form them more like it.
Juan Too

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 21, 2013
The buying power of undocumented citizens will free this country of Chinese debt.
Dee Dee Dee

East Greenville, PA

#4 May 21, 2013
3 million new home owners when, according to the government, there are only 10 million illegal aliens in the country including many who have criminal records that disqualify them from ever becoming legal. I some how doubt that one third of all illegal aliens will be buying houses. If they do it will drive prices up and millions of Americans will be priced out of the market.
Do they actually look at the numbers when they make up these stories?
Juan Too

United States

#5 May 21, 2013
444AAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans are uneducated, ignorant and unskilled lowlife liars thieves and cheats. Ninety percent do not even finish high school
Really? Sounds like they'll fit right in with the Topix crowd.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#6 May 21, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
3 million new home owners when, according to the government, there are only 10 million illegal aliens in the country including many who have criminal records that disqualify them from ever becoming legal. I some how doubt that one third of all illegal aliens will be buying houses. If they do it will drive prices up and millions of Americans will be priced out of the market.
Do they actually look at the numbers when they make up these stories?


At last you finally admits that illegal immigrants are a force to reckon with even in their present out of status state and this relentless efforts to stop every effort from empower them is the act of cowards.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#7 May 21, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
The buying power of undocumented citizens will free this country of Chinese debt.
Empty houses flood Detroit... It's the sad new blight. They will be welcomed there and it will be a new Los Angeles slum or Mexican slum. Every where they live, is blighted and ruined.They can have Detroit!!!!
nym8783

United States

#8 May 21, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
The buying power of undocumented citizens will free this country of Chinese debt.
$500 billion wont even put a dent on the deficit.ending birthright citizenship will make illegal aliens have less or even no children in this country and that would save trillions over time in education and healthcare alone

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#10 May 21, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
The buying power of undocumented citizens will free this country of Chinese debt.
No matter what happens illegal aliens will always be at the bottom of the food chain.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#11 May 21, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
3 million new home owners when, according to the government, there are only 10 million illegal aliens in the country including many who have criminal records that disqualify them from ever becoming legal. I some how doubt that one third of all illegal aliens will be buying houses. If they do it will drive prices up and millions of Americans will be priced out of the market.
Do they actually look at the numbers when they make up these stories?
Buying a house how? Cutting grass? A house where 50 people will live? Maybe a safe house.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#13 May 22, 2013
Bank of America Promises to Meet Bailout Requirement, But Challenges Remain

Bank of America, mired in scandal and facing potential losses over its
alleged mishandling of mortgages, now says it will be able to fully leave
its taxpayer bailout behind.

Whether the nation will soon escape its own bad experiences with Bank of
America -- not least, a spate of allegedly unfair and improper
foreclosures -- remains an open question.

The country's largest bank by deposits, B of A has one final task to
complete before it can shake off the influence of the bailout program known
as the Troubled Asset Relief Program: It still must raise $3 billion in
additional capital as a reserve against future losses, even after repaying
its $45 billion TARP bailout. According to a Financial Times report, the
bank has told the Federal Reserve that, by selling various assets, it will
be able to reach the $3 billion goal by the end of the year.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/06/bank...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#14 May 22, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
The buying power of undocumented citizens will free this country of Chinese debt.
LOL!!!

Read post above!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#15 May 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

At last you finally admits that illegal immigrants are a force to reckon with even in their present out of status state and this relentless efforts to stop every effort from empower them is the act of cowards.
What part of "ILLEGAL" don't you understand?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#16 May 22, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text>

$500 billion wont even put a dent on the deficit.ending birthright citizenship will make illegal aliens have less or even no children in this country and that would save trillions over time in education and healthcare alone
Illegal Alien With 10 US Born Kids, Leaving Arizona Due To SB 1070

&fe ature=related

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#17 May 22, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what happens illegal aliens will always be at the bottom of the food chain.
Not as long as they get Food Stamps!

LOL!!!

Illegal Aliens Collecting WIC Vouchers in Georgia

true2132

Chicago, IL

#18 May 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
At last you finally admits that illegal immigrants are a force to reckon with even in their present out of status state and this relentless efforts to stop every effort from empower them is the act of cowards.
THE COWARDS ARE THEY/YOU. ILLEGALS RAN AWAY FROM THEIR BELOVED CcOUNTRY WITH TAILS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS INCAPABLE OF FIGHTING FOR ANYTHING THERE.THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT IS TO FIGHT,THEY ONLY M U R D E R FOR DRUGS CONTROL AND DIRTY DRUG MONEY.
GO AHEad AND PAT YOURSELVES ON THE BACK, APPLAUD AND SCREAM ' SI SE PUEDE'. THE EXCITEMENT,THE THRILL UP YOUR LEG WONT LAST. AMERICANS ARE DISGUSTED WITH YOUR THIEVERY,ARROGANCE,DESTRUCTION ,DRUG POISONING,ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY AND CRIMES AGAINST OUR FELLOW AMERICANS,ESPECIALLY OUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN.YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE LOOKED UPON AS ACHIEVERS,BUT LOSERS,A BURDEN,BEGGARS,ARROGANT LEECHES.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#19 May 22, 2013
hard to see how 500 billion taxpayer dollars funneled thru section 8 housing is a plus for taxpayers. real estate company owned/run properties I agree will see a boon in earnings, but how does this help the real citizens paying the taxes to support the deadbeats ?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#20 May 22, 2013
American Workers Continue to Pick up Jobs Left Vacant by Immigration Raids

A new report in USA Today finds that unemployed U.S. citizens continue to
fill up jobs left vacant by immigration raids, particularly at meatpacking
and poultry plants. The reports says that plants impacted by the raids were
back up and running at full capacity within months of the raids.
Vanderbilt University professor Carol Swain said the raids were beneficial
to the American workforce.

"Whenever there's an immigration raid, you find white, black and legal
immigrant labor lining up to do those jobs that Americans will supposedly
not do," Prof. Swain said in the USA Today article.

The USA Today report cites a study conducted by Steven Camarota at the
Center for Immigration Studies that found Americans holding the majority of
positions in fields that many claim are dominated by illegal aliens.

For more on this story, see USA Today.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/septem...
Dee Dee Dee

East Greenville, PA

#21 May 22, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying a house how? Cutting grass? A house where 50 people will live? Maybe a safe house.
Buying is one thing actually paying is another.
Dee Dee Dee

East Greenville, PA

#22 May 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
At last you finally admits that illegal immigrants are a force to reckon with even in their present out of status state and this relentless efforts to stop every effort from empower them is the act of cowards.
First off we are discussing illegal aliens not immigrants though sadly immigrants are being held hostage by the amnesty crowd and secondly if you actually read my post I questioned how 11 million people illegal aliens could possibly buy 3 million homes. Obviously either there are many times the number of illegal aliens quoted by the government and/or the numbers made up for this story are pure BS.
As for empowering millions of criminals against the wishes of working Americans that remains to be seen. They are definitely a destructive force to be reckoned with but Americans have dealt with enemies to our country, prosperity, freedom and people before and we have always won.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#23 May 22, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
First off we are discussing illegal aliens not immigrants though sadly immigrants are being held hostage by the amnesty crowd and secondly if you actually read my post I questioned how 11 million people illegal aliens could possibly buy 3 million homes. Obviously either there are many times the number of illegal aliens quoted by the government and/or the numbers made up for this story are pure BS.
As for empowering millions of criminals against the wishes of working Americans that remains to be seen. They are definitely a destructive force to be reckoned with but Americans have dealt with enemies to our country, prosperity, freedom and people before and we have always won.
Yes! American own history tells enough story of how good always triumph over evil it was so then and so shall it be now and for evermore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: Invoking Trump, men beat, urinate on home... 2 hr Truth 117
News Husband and wife plead guilty to mortgage fraud... (Apr '09) 13 hr Joe Balls 69
News Esther Cepeda: Anti-immigrant angst is stoked b... Sun USA 5
News Things to know about Social Security at 80: Tim... Sat netruthteller 32
News India census shows extent of poverty Aug 28 Raj 4
News Sean Rutledge Resigns from United Law Group (Dec '09) Aug 28 ddd 12
News "This Town is Dead": the Long Decline of Arecib... Aug 27 AllANKs 21
More from around the web