Should same-sex marriage become legal?

Should same-sex marriage become legal?

There are 15309 comments on the MLive.com story from Sep 25, 2011, titled Should same-sex marriage become legal?. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Between 2000 and 2005, the number of same-sex couples in the United States increased by more than 20 percent, according to the Williams Institute, a think tank concerned with laws and public policy related to sexual orientation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Robsan5

La Mesa, CA

#15132 Jul 29, 2012
NoQ, you just posted three times in a row, and referred to GAY ANAL SEX in all three. You think about GAY ANAL SEX pretty often, don't you?
You have to say how your (dis)like of GAY ANAL SEX has anything to do with the topic of this thread, "should same-sex marriage be legal?"

Robert
Robsan5

La Mesa, CA

#15134 Jul 29, 2012
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
A reply the caliber of a 5 yr old.
Keep telling yourself that, Waste.
Why are you here?
Why are you a bigot?

Robert
Robsan5

La Mesa, CA

#15135 Jul 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you must stay away from all your Queer friends and just flatco;ck all the time. Cause that's the only gratification they get is su;cking d:ck and getting pumped up the A$$, not necessarily in that order. LMFAO. Just ask your closet Queer dad, he'll tell you. LMFAO again
Make it 4 times in a row that you mention GAY ANAL SEX.
Gee, I wonder what's on your mind today...
How is your fascination with GAY ANAL SEX relevent to the topic of whether same-sex marriage should be legal?

Robert

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15136 Jul 29, 2012
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
A reply the caliber of a 5 yr old.
Keep telling yourself that, Waste.
La La La La La
Robsan5

La Mesa, CA

#15140 Jul 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here?
Why are you a Perverted Queer???
I'm here to support a group of Americans in getting the civil rights I think they should have.
I'm a Perverted Queer because you want me to be one.
(Let me guess; you are thinking about GAY ANAL SEX right now!)

Robert

Location hidden

#15142 Jul 29, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here to support a group of Americans in getting the civil rights I think they should have.
I'm a Perverted Queer because you want me to be one.
(Let me guess; you are thinking about GAY ANAL SEX right now!)
Robert
He want's it so bad....
Hootus

Spring, TX

#15143 Jul 29, 2012
Chick-fil-A wrote:
I'm getting hungry for a Chicken sandwich. Sales have skyrocketed at all Chick-Fil-A restaurants across the country and I have never eaten there but I will now. Do they serve breakfast?
Excellent! I've ramped up my patronage at our local Chicjk-fil-A too! It's nice to dine at a hoe moe free eating establishment. That way we don't have to worry about catching aids.
Robsan5

La Mesa, CA

#15144 Jul 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
and I'm here to support a group of Americans in stopping you Queers from getting special treatment.
Let me guess, you just participated in GAY ANAL SEX and you're happy huh. Thought so. Carry on, don't let me hold you up pervert. LMFAO
What "special treatment" would that be?
If same-sex marriage were legal in all 50 states tomorrow, how would that negatively affect you?

And there's post #7.

Robert

Location hidden

#15147 Jul 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What I want, I can't have cause it's illegal. Consider yourself lucky.
You nasty man!

Location hidden

#15149 Jul 29, 2012
Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent! I've ramped up my patronage at our local Chicjk-fil-A too! It's nice to dine at a hoe moe free eating establishment. That way we don't have to worry about catching aids.
You do that fella. I'll come an laugh at your funeral when you die of a heart attack brought on by eating junk food.
Robsan5

La Mesa, CA

#15150 Jul 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What I want, I can't have cause it's illegal. Consider yourself lucky.
I'm very lucky. I get to make fun of bigots like you all day for free! No kidding, I would pay to do this. I am very blessed.
What group are you gonna hate after same-sex marriage is ruled legal?
Remember, even George Wallace had a change of heart... So there's hope for you too.

Robert
Robsan5

La Mesa, CA

#15152 Jul 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You nasty man!
The self-loathing NoIQ has is really pathetic, ain't it?
I bet it was his mom that instilled an internal hatred of his own penis (men do dirty things with the penis!) yet he finds himself constantly aroused by his desire for 'penis'...
NoIQ is a walking case study, no doubt.

Robert

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#15153 Jul 29, 2012
NoIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you must stay away from all your Queer friends and just flatco;ck all the time. Cause that's the only gratification they get is su;cking d:ck and getting pumped up the A$$, not necessarily in that order. LMFAO. Just ask your closet Queer dad, he'll tell you. LMFAO again
Seriously, how old are you?

Santa Monica, CA

#15154 Jul 29, 2012
Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, the sooner you homophobes start dying off, the better!

Location hidden

#15155 Jul 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
You are most welcome.

Location hidden

#15156 Jul 29, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
The self-loathing NoIQ has is really pathetic, ain't it?
I bet it was his mom that instilled an internal hatred of his own penis (men do dirty things with the penis!) yet he finds himself constantly aroused by his desire for 'penis'...
NoIQ is a walking case study, no doubt.
Robert
Could be.

Location hidden

#15158 Jul 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's not legal is it? But you Queers want special treatment cause of their nasty perversion. And why ever you're putting post 5 post 7 and all that shi+ up for I don't know. Numbers are not showing here so don't waste your time there. How it would negatively affect normal Americans? Well let's see now, besides the obvious strutting around and flaunting their so called victory and confusing our children with tring to understand how & why two men can be together as man & wife,that should be enough right there, then there's the very huge increase in insurance because companies are forced to cover them Queers as spouses. And because of the increase in diseases because of their lifestyle, everything increases and nothing would ever be the same.
wtf?

Does any of this makes sense?

Santa Monica, CA

#15159 Jul 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf?
NoQ just babbles. I think he's going through puberty, and is finding his same sex attractions confusing.
Robsan5

La Mesa, CA

#15160 Jul 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's not legal is it? But you Queers want special treatment cause of their nasty perversion. And why ever you're putting post 5 post 7 and all that shi+ up for I don't know. Numbers are not showing here so don't waste your time there. How it would negatively affect normal Americans? Well let's see now, besides the obvious strutting around and flaunting their so called victory and confusing our children with tring to understand how & why two men can be together as man & wife,that should be enough right there, then there's the very huge increase in insurance because companies are forced to cover them Queers as spouses. And because of the increase in diseases because of their lifestyle, everything increases and nothing would ever be the same.
Let's see if we can make some sense of this, shall we?
1.Same-sex marriage is legal in 9 states and D.C.
You are wrong.
2. Exactly what is this 'special treatment' you are referring to?
3. I am counting how many times you refer to GAY ANAL SEX in one day. The numbers are showing up (else how would you see them?)
You are wrong.
4. Homosexuals have been a part of recorded history for pretty much as long as there has been a recorded history. While you are busy explaining to your kids about biblical polygamy and how Lot's 2 daughters got pregnant by Lot, you can include a quick condemnation of homosexuality. No big deal for you bigots, right?
5. "Huge increase in insurance premiums"? Please post any actual facts for this claim.
6. Encouraging homosexuals to be in stable, committed relationships will decrease "diseases", not increase them.
You are wrong.
7. "Nothing would ever be the same"?!? WTF does this mean?!?
End of the world much?

Robert

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15165 Jul 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf?
To be fair, typing isn't easy for NoQ...he only uses one had when he is on the gay discussion boards...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans already giving Trump's budget a col... 1 min Just Saying 8
News Trump's proposed $4.1 trillion budget slashes f... 15 min Pence 2
News Milbank: Trumpa s cruel budget is merely propag... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Trump Budget Aims To Eliminate Tax Credits For ... 2 hr tomin cali 1
News Elijah Cummings Said Democrats Gave Black Peopl... (Aug '16) 7 hr Royal Norwegian A... 14
News Dean Heller heckled during Las Vegas speech 18 hr ThomasA 4
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... Mon UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
More from around the web