Meeting His Constituents

Meeting His Constituents

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Jan 12, 2013, titled Meeting His Constituents. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

Congressman Tom Reed took part in a round of town hall meetings in the region Saturday including Hanover, Westfield, Frewsburg and Olean.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

get a clue

Eden, NY

#1 Jan 13, 2013
The overwelming majority of folks at the town meeting, where there to send a message to DC-'No New Gun Laws'...Of course there were the usual pinko's, mistakingly thinking that the 2nd amendment is about 'hunting'. The pinko left wing loons also acosted Rep. Reed on 'why are our troops are still deployed overseas'...Ahhh, hello, let's see, which Negro president was it that promised to bring all the troops home??? Hmmmm, it'll come to me...hmmm, which one was it, hmmm...get a friggin clue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KAIT: Family services leader fired for 'integri... 35 min guest 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 8 hr abc 10,968
News Grover Norquist's Culture of Corruption (Jul '11) 10 hr RayGones dead GOP 7
News Fox Lake pension board delays Gliniewicz hearings 11 hr marieclaire2637 1
News Paul Ryan: Budget negotiations are for cutting ... (Oct '13) 12 hr Flip Flopping Rom... 5
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud Aug 24 Justice01 7
News Undocumented U.S. immigrants cannot collect ret... Aug 24 tomin cali 8
More from around the web