Next Last
Kamil

Gromiec, Poland

#31 Feb 26, 2014
ZoomTrader SCAM http://youtu.be/cfHjQP1YV9c
Esteban

Santa Fe, NM

#32 Mar 20, 2014
You are right!! if you win a position....they reverse it, with the excuse of lack of market movement.....taking your profits!!
They are a SCAM!! NO DOUBT!!
greekgirl wrote:
This trading platform is a scam when you are in a winning postion the trades expire late so you lose.
They give you a bonus you have trade many times your investment to try to take your money out.
When you try to take your money out they refuse.
zoomtrader is a scam dont use zoomtrader becuase its a scam.
I read one professinal investtor they ripped of for $50,0000 dollars. zoomtrader only stole 200 of me.
I hope they and their staff get jail time.
Tony

Aarschot, Belgium

#33 Mar 22, 2014
Got a dutch affilliate link..zoom trader oplichting..they operate from Anguilla and they don't pay out..
http://www.mijnwinstmethode.com/...

They don't show any contact details, we will report this to the SEC and AFM.
Gambler

Sofia, Bulgaria

#34 Mar 28, 2014
zoomtrader wrote:
<quoted text>
www.zoomtrader is a scam, it dose not matter if you are a gambler or not there are hundreds or people that have been scammed. I don't think you know what the idea behind BinaryOptions and I think you work for the scammers at www.zoomtrader.com . How can hundreds of professionals be wrong????
Not sure why I opened this so called forum again but glad I did as I hate when I say something and people got it wrong. Again you do not read....all I said is to be carefully and read what you put your money on! I do not argue with anyone - you think it is scam, it is OK. I say all Binary is same, so take your and mine and we have conclusion ALL is scam...However, I hope you do not expect you go there, deposit and become a millionaire. So do not try to convince that it is save to go anywhere else in binary word and make money...all platforms are SAME, they copy each other...open few and you will notice the similarity...so here if you try to help people you should not saying X is scam, but be careful with this types of investments at all. Show me prove you managed to earn money on another place!? I doubt it! As I said in my previous post, "...think and make sure you are familiar what you are after before you do anything"...BTW if you know the idea behind BinaryOptions, share it, we might find a gap and crack it ;-)
Honest guy

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#35 Apr 9, 2014
WARNING!!!

These positive reviews people are posting here are fake and contain affiliate links. This means that if you sign up for zoomtrader after clicking on that link the poster of the link gets paid a percentage. So dont trust these fake positive reviews.

- Denis posted a youtube video. In the video description on YouTube there is a disguised affiliate link to zoomtrader.

- Zoomtraderervaringen.net posted by Ahmad and zoomtraderervaringen.nl by vincent is also full of affiliate links.

Again these reviews are fake and they get paid if you sign up
Honest guy

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#36 Apr 9, 2014
Same goes for Tony's link:
http://www.mijnwinstmethode.com/...

Don't click it if you want to give Tony your money
Greek girl

Southport, Australia

#39 May 16, 2014
Gambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why I opened this so called forum again but glad I did as I hate when I say something and people got it wrong. Again you do not read....all I said is to be carefully and read what you put your money on! I do not argue with anyone - you think it is scam, it is OK. I say all Binary is same, so take your and mine and we have conclusion ALL is scam...However, I hope you do not expect you go there, deposit and become a millionaire. So do not try to convince that it is save to go anywhere else in binary word and make money...all platforms are SAME, they copy each other...open few and you will notice the similarity...so here if you try to help people you should not saying X is scam, but be careful with this types of investments at all. Show me prove you managed to earn money on another place!? I doubt it! As I said in my previous post, "...think and make sure you are familiar what you are after before you do anything"...BTW if you know the idea behind BinaryOptions, share it, we might find a gap and crack it ;-)
I know their staff are posting trying to convince people, that this www.zoomtrader.com is not a scam. well this is a low for www.zoomtrader.com . it is a scam and reviews showing that it is a scam can be found all over then internet. you scammers make me sick run a real business not a sham scamming operation you freeloads make me sick.
thenandthem

London, UK

#40 May 28, 2014
Many cheat, though. Even the big ones like FXCM
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/fca-fines-fxcm-uk-4m...
moneymaker

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Jun 5, 2014
I have used zoomtrader.com , and i have deposited $200.00, and turned that to $2,100, with about $3,200 in sales volumes in trade. but anyone's results will vary. not all of us can be a stock broker, investors, or doctors, lawyers..etc.
Point here and key is simple, analysis, strategy, and of course patience...
you can't get mad, can't be upset over loss of a investment. I'm certainly sure thousands of others ( non zoomtrader investors ) have loss investments aswell..
moneymaker

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Jun 5, 2014
Esteban wrote:
You are right!! if you win a position....they reverse it, with the excuse of lack of market movement.....taking your profits!!
They are a SCAM!! NO DOUBT!!
<quoted text>
I have used zoomtrader.com , and i have deposited $200.00, and turned that to $2,100, with about $3,200 in sales volumes in trade. but anyone's results will vary. not all of us can be a stock broker, investors, or doctors, lawyers..etc. Point here and key is simple, analysis, strategy, and of course patience... you can't get mad, can't be upset over loss of a investment. I'm certainly sure thousands of others ( non zoomtrader investors ) have loss investments.
zoomtrader scams again

Southport, Australia

#43 Jun 9, 2014
moneymaker wrote:
<quoted text>I have used zoomtrader.com , and i have deposited $200.00, and turned that to $2,100, with about $3,200 in sales volumes in trade. but anyone's results will vary. not all of us can be a stock broker, investors, or doctors, lawyers..etc. Point here and key is simple, analysis, strategy, and of course patience... you can't get mad, can't be upset over loss of a investment. I'm certainly sure thousands of others ( non zoomtrader investors ) have loss investments.
Ou sound like you work at www.zoomtrader.com the biggest scam site around. Im sure the amount zoomtrader.com will scam of people will vary. Not all of us can be brokers but when you have the latest tickers and software and your trade is closing down and every piece of software is showing a gain will it proves that www.zoomtrader.com is a scam, but that not all read the other posts there and the hundreds of other people who were upset over a loss or investment as you put it or a scam as hundreds of other people put it. you are sick, losers zoomtrader.com and you will the back the scams you have inflicted on others.
dead zone perimeter guy

Rochester, MI

#46 Jun 24, 2014
Honest guy wrote:
WARNING!!!
These positive reviews people are posting here are fake and contain affiliate links. This means that if you sign up for zoomtrader after clicking on that link the poster of the link gets paid a percentage. So dont trust these fake positive reviews.
- Denis posted a youtube video. In the video description on YouTube there is a disguised affiliate link to zoomtrader.
- Zoomtraderervaringen.net posted by Ahmad and zoomtraderervaringen.nl by vincent is also full of affiliate links.
Again these reviews are fake and they get paid if you sign up
These wonderful mob guys are soon to be out of business...

I heard they were Excommunicated too.

Since: Aug 14

Taipei, Taiwan

#47 Aug 27, 2014
Ik ruil al 3 maanden bij zoomtrader. Ik heb veel goede strategieŽn gelezen online en vond een goede beschrijving bij http://productints.net/zoomtrader . Je zou niet al teveel geld moeten verwachten in een korte tijd, maar ik mijn geld nu al verdrievoudigd en dit wordt steeds meer!
Traderthatgotsca mmed

Toronto, Canada

#48 Wednesday Oct 1
Zoomtrader is a scam DONOT deposit any money even without a bonus!!! I deposit $400, in Aug. 2014, & I didn't accept any bonus on my account & no bonus was added, i made $3000 in 2 weeks for a total balance of $3400 in my account. My representative Mick West told me that withdrawals cannot be made for 15 business days after deposit & when also when the documents have been processed. I held off 3 weeks until the end of the month in Sept.1st 2014, I made a withdrawal bank wire request of my entire balance of $3400, & my withdrawal request was accepted & approved on Sept.3rd, 2014 due to submitting my documents 2 weeks prior. The money was debited from my account on Sept.3rd, 2014 & the website indicated the bank wire would take 10-12 business days, I am now up to 20 business days later on Oct.1st, 2014 & not $1 has been returned & my account reflects a $0 balance. Losses to date,$400 initial deposit, & over $3000 in earnings..MY RECOMMENDATION DONOT..I REPEAT DONOT DEPOSIT $1 WITH THEM, THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, SCAM SCAM..By the way noone answers their phone & support ends the chat when they see my account email..SCAMMERS
Maniac

Bylnice, Czech Republic

#50 Thursday Oct 23
I prefere Topoption, Zoomtrader has a bad reputation

http://www.forexsrovnavac.cz/zoomtrader

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI investigates Realtor for mortgage fraud (Mar '08) 8 hr Despiseliars 126
An effort to end pensions in Colorado 16 hr Al Moncrief 1
Grimes rallies support 17 hr Responsibility 2
Fed keeps rate at record low, ends bond buying 23 hr Go Blue Forever 1
To refinance home loan, navigating paperwork an... (Jun '09) Fri SandyWilliams 53
Storm damage hurt business, attorney says (Jul '13) Thu Michael2327 5
Housing segregation played role in Ferguson tra... Thu LaDaeDae Mudik 2

Personal Finance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE