Ex-Police Chief Buffis to sell home to pay for lawyer

Sep 11, 2013 Full story: Berkshire Eagle 19

Former Lee Police Chief Joseph Buffis will receive a court-appointed attorney, but he is going to try to sell his home in Pittsfield to pay for it, according to court documents.

Full Story
cops are liars

Newport, NH

#1 Sep 11, 2013
and thugs, and thieves. I guess it's not enough that he stole from a Christmas toy fund for needy kids so why not rip of the taxpayers too. Merry Christmas to police chief Buffis, his wife and adults kids.
The End of Days

Cummington, MA

#2 Sep 11, 2013
I try and stay away from certain topics for personal reasons but one must ask how the former chief would need a public defender with the amount of money he had to be making all these years. I guess that's why the toy fund was 'allegedly' raided.
Very very sad indeed.
cops are liars

Newport, NH

#3 Sep 11, 2013
and thugs and thieves, and deviants. And I guess improperly billing the town for $5000 in cell phone charges for the chief, his wife, and his adults kids is not a crime as long as no officials complain. I will NEVER donate to another charity. NEVER! Thanks to the Police Chief. Let the police chief's wife and adult kids pay for his legal fees.
cops are liars

Newport, NH

#4 Sep 11, 2013
and thugs, and thieves and deviants. Dear dolores5 over at disgus, if you feel so sorry for the police chief charged with extortion and money laundering please feel free to pay his legal fees. And maybe you can pay for a cell phone plan for the fired police chief, his wife and his adults kids and pay the town back for the improperly billed $5000 in cell phone use by the police chief, his wife, and his adults kids billed to the town. And while you're at it why don't you throw some coal at the needy kids this Christmas.
Blowing Bubbles

Springfield, MA

#5 Sep 11, 2013
Everything I was told when I was young apparently is a lie. Could it be that this state over the years has now become the poster child for corruption? I mean, isn't it true that 3 of the last 4 statehouse speakers alone have, or are serving time for serious crimes?
Or what about the possibility that the state or feds may pay people to be internet spies like the hasbara?
Does anyone understand the word ethics anymore?
Fontaine In The Membrane

Lincoln, NE

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Blowing Bubbles wrote:
Does anyone understand the word ethics anymore?
Only the Jews!
Blowing Bubbles

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Sep 11, 2013
Only 3 words?

Weiner Spitzer Madeoff Pollard
Bubbles the Chimp

Lincoln, NE

#9 Sep 12, 2013
Blowing Bubbles wrote:
Only 3 words?
Weiner Spitzer Madeoff Pollard
Hey, Stand by your name!
Fuzzy Bunny

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Sep 12, 2013
Bubbles the Chimp wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Stand by your name!
We need ALDO to clean up this mess like he did at the library .
cops are liars

Bustins Island, ME

#12 Sep 12, 2013
and thugs, and thieves, and deviants. But I'm not even going to suggest that to pay the chief's legal bills, the chief's wife and daughter go to work for the couple the chief allegedly extorted money from to buy booze and pay his wife's credit card bills, or to pay back the $5000 in cellphone charges the chief, his wife, his college age daughter, and adult son ran up.
angie kiss

Pittsfield, MA

#13 Sep 12, 2013
Wow!! The trolls have really outdone themselves today. They have managed to pollute every last thread. good boys!!!

And in case any of you other fools out there think you can start a subject without them jumping in and messing it all up,,,forgettaboutit!! They ain't gonna let anybody discuss anything...

They sure are bad boys and all the girls love bad boys

tee hee
Fontaine In The Membrane

Lincoln, NE

#16 Sep 12, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're one to talk about ruining and polluting threads since you and a couple of others sole purpose in life is to antagonize topix users. Are you a city or state employee carl?
Are you the child that posts nonsense from a UFO website and expects to be taken serious? TOM?
angie kiss

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Sep 12, 2013
Be nice. Carla dn Praxis and praxis 3307 aned dio andfontainer are all part of a huge Washington think tank that is going to save all your asses someday. Just leave them alone pallleeeese
cops are liars

Bustins Island, ME

#18 Sep 12, 2013
and thugs, and thieves, and deviants. If as reported police chief Buffis lied to investigators, isn't there a charge for that?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Sep 12, 2013
cops are liars wrote:
and thugs, and thieves, and deviants. If as reported police chief Buffis lied to investigators, isn't there a charge for that?
Feel free to check out my board "Who are the modern Jews" by Scott Stinson. It has plenty of detail about the true semitic Jews and the anthropology escribing those that are NOT the descendants they wish us all to believe. I guess it's still ok that they print our dough and allow us to kill Muslims for one of the world's biggest lies. Just when ya thought it couldn't get anymore flucked up around here. They removed my first 15 or so posts so I created another user acct. The native flea and tick with a Nebraska ip has been going apes*** since asking if it and praxis are related to the ancient Hittites. History is wonderful.
Gay Jewish Rent Boy

Lincoln, NE

#20 Sep 13, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to check out my board "Who are the modern Jews"
Oh, You know who we are, inside and out!
roachroller

Wylie, TX

#21 Sep 13, 2013
angie kiss wrote:
Be nice. Carla dn Praxis and praxis 3307 aned dio andfontainer are all part of a huge Washington think tank that is going to save all your asses someday. Just leave them alone pallleeeese
I thought Washington banned 'think tanks' because they resembled 'septic tanks' too much. Well, just goes to show you, you can't trust people who never got higher on the social food chain than muslim junk dealer.
Gay Jewish Rent Boy

Lincoln, NE

#23 Sep 13, 2013
Hooked nosed praxis wrote:
And there they are....
Our special "toys" and crate of extra large gerbils have archived, see you tonight, get out the twister mat and 55 gallon drum of Crisco, my love.
Gay Jewish Rent Boy

Lincoln, NE

#25 Sep 13, 2013
Ancient Hittites wrote:
Carl? Is that you???
TOM, How dare you, are you two timing me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shop Detroit on Small Business Saturday 5 hr the fifties 2
Obama's immigration plan: Too far or not far en... Sat Le Jimbo 14
Report: Kansas ranks high on taxpayer 'return o... Sat Elise Gingerich 1
U.S. seeks $2.1 billion from Bank of America in... (Jan '14) Sat dariusrickard 2
10,000 Baby Boomers turn 65 every day- a trend ... Fri Anthony Heaney 1
Executive Action Benefits Immigrants in the Sho... Fri wild child 1
Renting vs. Buying a Home: Comparing the Monthl... Nov 21 LauraHoward031 2

Personal Finance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE