Real Estate Foreclosures 9/15/13

Real Estate Foreclosures 9/15/13

There are 2 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Sep 15, 2013, titled Real Estate Foreclosures 9/15/13. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Weissman Nowack Curry and Wilco PC, secretary-treasure to Wells Fargo Bank and BNC Mortgage Loan Trust, in Saint Andrews subdivision, $252,905.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Marcia Solomon

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Sep 16, 2013
I had a paid attorney to appear in court on the date I was to appear, he did not show up and caused my house to be foreclosed ,granted by the judge. The judge ordered the foreclosure while my loan is beig considered for review. America is full a shit , quote , a jamerican.

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Appeal the case as a Pro Se and sue the feudal and corrupt Lawyer for damages...Please do it ASAP and also, present the facts clearly w/ dates and other evidence (like the retainer fees you paid plus other documents)...

W/ all the facts entered in Court as a Record...I might be able to help one day!!!

I need to have my Civil Action Case against Citibank + Defendants resolved first before I even will take a look of your complaints!

Best wishes, A Justday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Chicago Ridge police chief's pay soared ... (Sep '12) 2 hr PensionSpike 256
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 8 hr Philosophic 13,148
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 10 hr Sad Days in America 25
News Bank lobby presses for commission to lead consu... 19 hr Captain Yesterday 1
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance Wed USA 6
News Why Women Entrepreneurs Have a Harder Time Find... Tue clackseoul 2
News Roswell seeks immigration enforcement powers (May '10) Tue Doravillian 13
More from around the web