Illegal Alien With 7 Kids Got Food St...

Illegal Alien With 7 Kids Got Food Stamps, Housing & Social ...

There are 6 comments on the Free Republic story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Illegal Alien With 7 Kids Got Food Stamps, Housing & Social .... In it, Free Republic reports that:

Here's another reminder of how illegal immigration is literally bankrupting this nation - which will no doubt be totally ignored by the mainstream media in their coordinated effort -- with the leaders of both parties -- to shove amnesty down our throats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2014
This is why the country is going to hell.pigs like her who have 7kids she cant feed.this woman should go to hell.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 18, 2014
She should have been forced to work in some capacity to pay back the taxpayers for the money she's been handed to house and feed her kids. Where is the father (or fathers) of these 7 children? How can someone have so many kids without a plan? At the very least, I hope a few of them joined the military to give back to this country.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Jan 18, 2014
Having kids is her retirement plan. When she gets old she expects her children to take care of her. I have seen it in other countries.

When i'am old i don't want my children to support me, i don't want to burden them. I want them to live their lives and take care of their own children. It's all about quality of life for them.

Even having 7 kids, what type of quality of life do they have? Raising kids is more then giving them a meal and a place to sleep. But then again you have to look at where these people come from and their culture.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2014
Some Democrats in Social Services offices have a complete operation of kickbacks from the people they encourage to falsely apply for benefits. There are people driving around in Cadillacs going State to State for interviews at the government offices, using false addresses, false SS numbers and false names. Multiple payouts and multiple kickbacks are more common than you can imagine. Illegal aliens use false SS numbers with employment and the IRS doesn't do anything, because their main employees are Democrats and they care only about the amount of money paid to the various Democrat political machines. Even when legitimate claims by legitimate Americans are brought to bear for investigation because of the illegal activities of the Democrat businesses, the investigations get hidden, or lost because the Democrat business has paid off the local Democrat bosses.
tomin cali

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2014
she has 7 who too will make many more little burdens on the tax payers.

deport her and her little gang being when she dumps them on the streets to raise that is all they will ever be.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#6 Jan 18, 2014
US food aid program is starving Haiti's farmers
http://www.morningjournal.com/general-news/20...
President Barack Obama proposed an even more radical reform: removing food aid from the Farm Bill altogether, placing it instead in the international disaster assistance budget and two other funds so as to avoid the Title II restrictions entirely.

ThatÂ’s because the U.S. wasted $219 million over a three-year period through its food aid monetization program, by which U.S. crops are sent abroad on American-owned ships and sold to generate revenue for aid operations, according to a 2011 report by the US Government Accountability Office (GAO). Currently 15 percent of U.S. food aid must be monetized in this way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr king of kings 13,209
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 4 hr King of Kings 36
News FedEx caps traditional pension, switches to cas... (Feb '07) 12 hr MADOFF ZIONISM 53
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 20 hr Sprinkles6830 7
News Bank lobby presses for commission to lead consu... 23 hr Gurlee4766 2
News France's Le Pen pledges no schooling for illega... Thu Wildchild 3
News Former Chicago Ridge police chief's pay soared ... (Sep '12) Thu Manhatan 257
More from around the web