Mother, 3 children disappear from War...

Mother, 3 children disappear from Wartburg

There are 13 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Jul 3, 2010, titled Mother, 3 children disappear from Wartburg. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

The last time April Mossey Brown and her three young children were seen, she was seeking shelter in a Wartburg home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

MindUrOwn

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2010
Has anything been found out??
Average Josephine

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2010
It looks like the county newspaper would have more about this. Didn't they finally print something after people on here were gripping so much because it not being made public in the News?
scott co

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jul 4, 2010
its sad that mike wren did nothing about this even if he wasnt eorried about the mother he should have noticed something was wrong when children werent enrolled in school and i dont know a single mother who refuses her child support for 18mth wake up wren
Well

Riceville, TN

#4 Jul 21, 2010
CLASSIC MoCo!! You can go to Texas for the black guys, but you'll always come back to your roots in Wartburg when your crazies start itching to get out.
yep i know it

Wartburg, TN

#5 Jul 26, 2010
That chick and her children were recently found. she has mental problems and was staying at my house for a while. she went physco on us and left, daisappering about a week l8r. im glad she was found. and i hope her children are okay...
yep i know it

Wartburg, TN

#6 Jul 26, 2010
MindUrOwn wrote:
Has anything been found out??
so she defiantly has been found!!!! there was many prayers out for her:)
amommasnightmare

Oliver Springs, TN

#7 Jul 26, 2010
yep i know it wrote:
<quoted text>so she defiantly has been found!!!! there was many prayers out for her:)
where was she
NeedBetterNewsCo verage

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2010
Now the humble Morgan County News will have a 3 page coverage of this story. They'll toot their own horn about how their extensive coverage of this case helped solve the mystery. Of course Becky Ruppe will also get kudos, too.
Funny

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jul 26, 2010
Thats bad to say but I agree with you 100%! And I hope this is true & her & her children have been found alive & well! I agree there has been many prayers for this lady & her kids.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 28, 2010
Well, the TBI agent claims she has been found but offers no details as to who, what, when, or why. He only said they are OK, but the family is still trying to find answers. Everyone is still curious about the environment of the children if April was suffering from a psychological disorder. There is no proof that she is mentally struggling or if that she was then. She went through alot as far as we can tell and anyone would have a hard time processing all of her experiences. We have no idea what changes have been made or what was going on at that time.

The point is that there are people that love her & her children and just want to know everything is well. Help is available to her if she needs it, but we are hoping her inner strength as guided her to overcome many troubling experiences & situations.

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Since: May 07

Mother Russia

#11 Jul 28, 2010
Alright here is the problem with this story.
(1) Either its true she has been found and she is in protective custody hence the TBI not releasing information to family.

(2) She has been found and does not wish for family to know where she is.

(3) The whole "she has been found" story is bogus.

To the family. There is a website that usually blows the lid off of corrupt stories and stuff like this. If the TBI wont give you a solid reason as to why they wont release information then take this story to them. Its call Above Top Secret
http://www.abovetopsecret.com they love stories about corrupt govt operations.

Now bear in mind IF she is in protective custody OR she has EXPRESSLY told the TBI she does not wish to be found then they dont have to release information however they DO have to give you a reason as to why they wont release it.

I suggest you turn up the heat some.

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Since: May 07

Mother Russia

#12 Jul 28, 2010
PS If she has been found and you can prove she has a mental disorder that makes her incompetent to make rational decisions then you can get a court order to have TBI release her information.
hmmm

Harriman, TN

#13 Jul 10, 2014
so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Albuquerque guardianship firm facing of embezzl... 10 hr Cut Property 2
News Views and News: Nationalization of retirement (Aug '10) 10 hr SLW higher interest 138
News Q&A: How myRA, a new retirement account, works (Nov '15) 11 hr SLW higher interest 8
News More arrests coming in Lakewood | Di Ionno Thu John Gold 2
News Illegal Immigrants Can Now Defend the Laws They... Wed spytheweb 1
News Baltimore celebrates "victory" in release of il... Jul 18 Janet 3
News Family takes possession of Habitat - soy house... (Mar '10) Jul 13 Jimmy 5
More from around the web