Castro dictatorship siezes Cuban chur...

Castro dictatorship siezes Cuban church's bank account, refuses to release money

There are 19 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Castro dictatorship siezes Cuban church's bank account, refuses to release money. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

While the press may refer to the Castro dictatorship as the "government" of Cuba, the reality is that the Castro family is nothing more than an international crime organization that murders, lies, and steals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 18, 2013
While the media & the press may refer to the Castro dictatorship as the "government" of Cuba, the reality is that the Castro family is nothing more than an international crime organization that murders, lies, and steals. they are nothing but criminals.
Tommy

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Kudos to this article!A very eye opening!
Compassionate One

Lafayette, NJ

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Tommy wrote:
Kudos to this article!A very eye opening!
Eye opening indeed! A superb article, marvelously written!
There is no possibility of constructive engagement with the Cuban dictatorship.Kudos to the author of this article. Cuba's dictatorship is definetely unbalanced. The castro crime family controls it all, steals and robs it all!
Compassionate One

Lafayette, NJ

#4 Jan 18, 2013
My father the Baptist minister is very upset as is Bubba and open mind leak!
Bubba

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Compassionate One wrote:
My father the Baptist minister is very upset as is Bubba and open mind leak!
Yes,I'm !
Don from Canada

Manitouwadge, Canada

#6 Jan 18, 2013
More lies from Babalu Blog eh? Your 'C.I.A. Prognosticating Dept.', in action again!
Don from Canada

Manitouwadge, Canada

#7 Jan 18, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
While the media & the press may refer to the Castro dictatorship as the "government" of Cuba, the reality is that the Castro family is nothing more than an international crime organization that murders, lies, and steals. they are nothing but criminals.
Old 'copy and paste, in action again!
Compassionate One

Lafayette, NJ

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
More lies from Babalu Blog eh? Your 'C.I.A. Prognosticating Dept.', in action again!
THE TRUTH HURTS...RIGHT COMMIENAZI!
Don from Canada

Manitouwadge, Canada

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Compassionate One wrote:
<quoted text>
THE TRUTH HURTS...RIGHT COMMIENAZI!
Doesn't hurt me, only the fools who actually believe this nonsense, which, by the way, includes you. Don't you realize that the net provides accurate information about ALL political goings-on, and is available to anyone who cares to look outside of "The U.S.-supplied, missinformation box"!
poo poo the scared gusano

Miami, FL

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Compassionate One wrote:
<quoted text>Eye opening indeed! A superb article, marvelously written!
There is no possibility of constructive engagement with the Cuban dictatorship.Kudos to the author of this article. Cuba's dictatorship is definetely unbalanced. The castro crime family controls it all, steals and robs it all!
hermano me imagino tu hablando esto con acento ingles. Tu eres medio marico no?

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 19, 2013
poo poo the scared gusano wrote:
<quoted text>hermano me imagino tu hablando esto con acento ingles. Tu eres medio marico no?
i agree patus maximus is a drag queen!
Cuba libre indeed

Hollywood, FL

#13 Jan 20, 2013
poo poo the scared gusano wrote:
<quoted text>hermano me imagino tu hablando esto con acento ingles. Tu eres medio marico no?
rTkLa1 es puro marico , de medio marico no tiene nada porque es 100%,el y el otro marico WJDC ,son dos de los cubanos mas marico que han salido de la isla.

Son los pavos real de calle ocho con sus cuba libre culos siempre tan bien pintado en los colores de los maricos.
Cuba libre indeed

Hollywood, FL

#14 Jan 20, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>i agree patus maximus is a drag queen!
Chica que noche mas buena tuve ayer, la verdad es que no pensaba salir porque no me gusta si hace meno de 65 grados ,pero como las uno mas o meno sali y llegue hace dos horas.

Ahora me acuesto por 12 horas.

Cuidate infeliz .
Cuba libre indeed

Hollywood, FL

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Compassionate One wrote:
<quoted text>Eye opening indeed! A superb article, marvelously written!
"The castro crime family controls it all, steals and robs it all! "

The exact same applies to the vast majority if not all of your Miami Cuban politicos with the RARE exception.

This link is still 100% true but old as the amount of indicted corrupt officials is probably closer to 3,000 now and that is only the one's who got caught in this Miami Cuban run ZERO political standards banana republic.

"State and federal corruption fighters have real job security in Miami, thanks to the nearly 300 city or Dade County officials already indicted, a list that seems to grow longer daily"

"Dario Moreno, a professor of political science at Miami International University, incurred the wrath of fellow Hispanics when he went on the CBS News magazine 60 Minutes in January and criticized Miami's Cuban community for the city's corruption"

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publ...
Cuba libre indeed

Hollywood, FL

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Doesn't hurt me, only the fools who actually believe this nonsense, which, by the way, includes you. Don't you realize that the net provides accurate information about ALL political goings-on, and is available to anyone who cares to look outside of "The U.S.-supplied, missinformation box"!
Look at America's history of perpetual war and as many based on lies and yet they do not learn and continue to get their "news" from state controlled media.
Ernesto

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Cuba libre indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at America's history of perpetual war and as many based on lies and yet they do not learn and continue to get their "news" from state controlled media.
Cherokee vieja tortillera anti-Americana y Chavista!Subdito Cubano!
Ernesto

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 20, 2013
http://www.diariodecuba.com/multimedia/video/...

MIRENENLE LA CARA DE DESPRECIO CONQUE EL FUNCIONARIO MIRA A SUS SUBDITOS!PARECE PENSAR "COŅO QUE BRUTOS SON ESTOS INDIGENAS!
CubaIsMyLife

Edmonton, Canada

#19 Jan 20, 2013
Cuba libre indeed wrote:
<quoted text>

Very true!!!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Ernesto wrote:
http://www.diariodecuba.com/mu ltimedia/video/venezolanos-cho can-con-embajada-de-cuba
MIRENENLE LA CARA DE DESPRECIO CONQUE EL FUNCIONARIO MIRA A SUS SUBDITOS!PARECE PENSAR "COŅO QUE BRUTOS SON ESTOS INDIGENAS!
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deficit for 2017 hits $666 billion 1 hr Jimmy Dandy 10
News SBA chief lauds Stamford group for 20 years ass... 7 hr jfdks 1
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA Fri Corky 270
News Undocumented Workers Contribute Billions to SSI... Fri Observe 41
News EPB Planning To Acquire Office Space In East Se... Fri Help Me 1
News Republican leaders struggle to find votes to up... (Oct '15) Fri Small Minority 17
News Please, no questions for the finance minister: ... Thu r they Masons 1
More from around the web