Palestinians briefly hold group of Je...

Palestinians briefly hold group of Jewish settlers

There are 4 comments on the WAND-TV Decatur story from Jan 7, 2014, titled Palestinians briefly hold group of Jewish settlers. In it, WAND-TV Decatur reports that:

Jerry Sandusky's campaign from behind bars to have his Penn State pension restored is going before a hearing examiner in Harrisburg, more than a year after his child molestation conviction led the state pension... Jerry Sandusky is participating by video link as he tries to get back the retirement benefits he lost after he was convicted of child ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAND-TV Decatur.

Gray

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 7, 2014
MISSING "PRICE TAG"

If ever a good beating was in order, these Christian hating, Psycho-Settler Thugs deserved one.

However when Foreign, Zionist Land Thieves capture the people whose land they stole:

“Radical Jewish youths step up attacks against Arabs”
http://rt.com/news/radical-jewish-youths-viol...

EXCERPT “The perpetrators wrote “the Christians are apes” and “the Christians are slaves” on two cars parked outside the abbey

“Price-tag attacks are the acts of violence and vandalism against Palestinians and Israeli security forces by radical Israeli settlers to exact a ‘price’ from both parties for any actions believed to be taken against their settlements. " CONTINUED

Meanwhile, the world witnesses another example of civilized restraint vs malevolent Zionist, Genocidal fanaticism.

No wonder Israel's State sponsored Thuggery has rendered Israel one of the world's most despised entities:(BBC Survey)

“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...

“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#2 Jan 7, 2014
Gray wrote:
MISSING "PRICE TAG"
If ever a good beating was in order, these Christian hating, Psycho-Settler Thugs deserved one.
No more than you, Jew hating Scumbag. But, you keep posting behind the anonymity of Topix and those shriveled up lap prunes will never see the light of day. Ain't America Grand? Ain't free speech grand? Now, if you can only get it up.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 7, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
SAME VULGAR, HASBARA SCRIPT

Write when you can compose ANYTHING articulate & On Topic

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...

EXCERPTS “Two Israeli groups have set up ‘Zionist editing’ courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.
Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in “Zionist editing” for Wikipedia, the online reference site.
Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their workshop, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.”CONTINUED
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#4 Jan 8, 2014
Gray wrote:
OH HOW MY HEAD HURTS...
Sturtzman.....Hasbarats......Z ionists.....Koala.......Uh where's my spoon?
In your mouth, Silly Old Man. And, please stop banging your head against the wall. Your friend from Port Jefferson is trying to sleep. He was up all night looking for Drones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky teachers shut down schools in protest ... 11 min Middle Class Amer... 61
News FFB offers first-time home buyers seminar Tue Gary 1
News Warren to black voters: 'All our fights are int... Apr 23 pocahontas4potus2020 16
News Retirement Shock: Need to Find a Job After 40 Y... Apr 23 PGO 1
News State and Local Jobs Under Siege as a Middle-Cl... Apr 22 takethebluepill 1
News Jib Turner appointed as Ontario PC Party candid... Apr 22 Beware of Doug 2 eh 1
News Two people who helped Scott Pruitt buy an Oklah... Apr 22 comicalconartists 1