Social Security: Social Security anno...

Social Security: Social Security announces 2.0 percent benefit increase for 2018

There are 13 comments on the Tribune-Star story from Oct 21, 2017, titled Social Security: Social Security announces 2.0 percent benefit increase for 2018. In it, Tribune-Star reports that:

Monthly Social Security and Supplemental Security Income benefits for more than 66 million Americans will increase 2.0 percent in 2018, the Social Security Administration recently announced. The 2.0 percent cost-of-living adjustment will begin with benefits payable to more than 61 million Social Security beneficiaries in January 2018.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Star.

little deal

San Francisco, CA

#1 Oct 22, 2017
Small change, what will happen as usual, Medicare will raise and take away the increase as in the past!
Sick of It

United States

#2 Oct 22, 2017
Stop welfare and shift those monies over to people that actually worked all of their lives.
Kelly

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Oct 22, 2017
Every increase in social security, or raise, insurance increases the same amount if not more.
Lll

Delphi, IN

#5 Oct 23, 2017
Sick of It wrote:
Stop welfare and shift those monies over to people that actually worked all of their lives.
Sorry, dimwit people who receive Social Security are NOT welfare recipients.I worked for 45 years and PAID into Social Security every paycheck I earned. That is MY money and I worked long and hard to get the benefits. Sounds as though you need to educate yourself in the differences between Social Security, welfare, and SSI.
USA

Nashville, TN

#6 Oct 23, 2017
Lll wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, dimwit people who receive Social Security are NOT welfare recipients.I worked for 45 years and PAID into Social Security every paycheck I earned. That is MY money and I worked long and hard to get the benefits. Sounds as though you need to educate yourself in the differences between Social Security, welfare, and SSI.
nice write up , and when you directly catch SSA committing illegal frauds on those who worked all their lives as you watch the actual USA SSA administration fold and cower before direct formal exhibits of SSA administrative perjury within failed illegal attempts of trying to conceal and hide just that , you know your top cat jack.
USA

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 23, 2017
Lll wrote:
<quoted text>
your on a forum of ssa fakes , frauds , pedos and cyberspace folds. eVERYONE through USA knows SSA are the bigest liars , cheats , frauds and bums within USA, not those who paid into it. The gutless racist/religious frauds employed within it.
MOPORKINtHEHOLE

Atlanta, GA

#8 Oct 23, 2017
Kelly wrote:
Every increase in social security, or raise, insurance increases the same amount if not more.
as their simply fraud off through the others to cut the increase, almost as east as directly nailing the actual SSA admin on valid USA state senior fraud within failed documented perjury crimes through the SSA departments themselves.
MOPORKINtHEHOLE

Atlanta, GA

#9 Oct 23, 2017
little deal wrote:
Small change, what will happen as usual, Medicare will raise and take away the increase as in the past!
right on , nickel and dime bullchit so called raises only to keep those eating Dog food. As always , SSA is high tech DOG POPPED in their racist hiney nation wide as you directly observe nothing but folds right through the admin itself.
MOPORKINtHEHOLE

Atlanta, GA

#10 Oct 23, 2017
MOPORKINtHEHOLE wrote:
<quoted text> as their simply fraud off through the others to cut the increase, almost as east as directly nailing the actual SSA admin on valid USA state senior fraud within failed documented perjury crimes through the SSA departments themselves.
spin to valid USA SSA sites and observe fold after fold as always
MOPORKINtHEHOLE

Atlanta, GA

#11 Oct 23, 2017
Kelly wrote:
kids learned very early steer clear of SSA and all the cheap two bit gutless pedophiles , junkies ,liars and actual USA frauds directly and fraudulently sworn right in to it. After all , more keep filming. boink boink.
USA

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Oct 23, 2017
Kelly wrote:

FBI, CIA, SSA and police leadership are no longer trusted by the American people. They are liars who conspire with enemies of the people to harm America. These organisations need to be closed, purged and carefully rebuilt to serve the American people. You can possibly include the department of injustice, and most other national security organisations as well . They are controlled by globalist banksters who are at war with the common man and need to be taken down again and again,
Bart

Delphi, IN

#15 Oct 24, 2017
Wow, I am not understanding several of these posts! Maybe my advanced age prohibits my comprehension, but sensible thoughts must be in a coherent fashion before being understood!
Gods of Osha

Atlanta, GA

#19 Oct 27, 2017
RIGHT ON !!!! FBI, CIA, SSA and police leadership are no longer trusted by the American people. They are liars who conspire with enemies of the people to harm America. These organisations need to be closed, purged and carefully rebuilt to serve the American people. You can possibly include the department of injustice, and most other national security organisations as well . They are controlled by globalist banksters who are at war with the common man and need to be taken down again and again,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Democratic Sen. Warren, GOP challenger cla... 1 hr CodeTalker 1
News U.S. budget deficit at 6-year-high under Trump 1 hr RIP 9
News Federal judge blocks Trump from deporting hundr... Oct 16 Billspoopfart 110
News RioCan unlikely to build mall in 401 Corridor (Jun '12) Oct 15 may happen here 5
News Previously Deported Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty t... Oct 14 Billyfartprized 2
News Big River Steel up for sale Oct 13 In the know 17
News Uptick in Social Security checks for 2019 as in... Oct 12 CodeTalker 3