Looking for a Legitimate Lender for E...

Looking for a Legitimate Lender for Emergency Loan

Posted in the Personal Finance Forum

Since: Jul 13

Springfield, IL

#1 Jul 11, 2013
Hello,
I have been searching high and low and all I keep running into are scammers and other such lowlifes. I desperately need a loan of $3,000 by this Friday. I have poor credit and no collateral, but I do have a steady income which I supplement with freelance writing and I'm highly motivated to repay. I AM NOT PAYING ANY MONEY UPFRONT; I got scammed too many times with that. I am more than willing to pay you out of the funds if you are a broker. If you can lend me more, I will pay more. If you are a private lender, I will sign whatever you want me to sign and I solemnly promise to repay. Name your terms.

If you can help this single, disabled mother, please contact me. I am at risk of losing my home and we have no place to go and no one to help me. I will be forever grateful. You can send me a pm for my email address and phone number, or post your response here and I will see it and respond to you.
Thanks in advance! Be blessed!
marian

UK

#3 Aug 8, 2013
Hello every one please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $1,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called Mr Clark Larry who is the CEO EMINENT FINANCE LOAN COMPANY, So i applied for a loan sum of ($60,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan, so i was able to pay off  my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email:[email protected] .com as well, So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life story and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life.

Gary, IN

#11 Oct 14, 2013
SCAM!!
marian wrote:
Hello every one please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $1,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called Mr Clark Larry who is the CEO EMINENT FINANCE LOAN COMPANY, So i applied for a loan sum of ($60,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan, so i was able to pay off  my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email:[email protected] .com as well, So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life story and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life.

Gary, IN

#12 Oct 14, 2013
Is there ANY legit lenders anywhere? I have never seen so much scamming in my life. All I need is a loan. I can pay it back over time. This is so sad. I first posted I needed $3K, but now I only need $2K and I need it by tomorrow. Can someone real please respond?
I don't have any bank accounts, but I do have paypal and prepaid debit cards that work like checking account and like a credit card. I need to be able to pick up the money at western union if you cannot use paypal or my debit cards.
Please, I am begging for help here. Contact me ASAP as I need the money by tomorrow morning.
ash

Red Deer, Canada

#29 May 21, 2014
i have also been scammed did you ever find a real person who helped you i really need help as well
Pinkyana

Portage, MI

#31 May 21, 2014
ash wrote:
i have also been scammed did you ever find a real person who helped you i really need help as well
No. Everyone who has contacted me has been a filthy scammer. Smh Still searching, but I now have no hope in ever finding someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 hr coco 14,987
Free bitcoin Sat stevecsu40 1
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) Sat _Susan_ 690
News California Dem: I Will Go to Jail to Resist Trump Jan 19 Frogface Kate 5
News Kansas judge rules sperm donor not on hook for ... Jan 19 Bruce 2
News Former TX Fire Chief Charged with Fraud Jan 19 DC Dave 1
News Finding a fix for foreclosure mess (Sep '12) Jan 19 indict PULTE 2
More from around the web