Democrats Put Illegal Aliens Above US Veterans -- Military Families Need to "Sacrifice"***

Senate Democrats voted to put illegal aliens above US veterans. The Democrats will cut $6 billion in veteran benefits but will allow illegals to continue to receive benefits. Full Story
Jim

Kansas City, MO

#1 Dec 18, 2013
Exactly and their true colors are showing. Don't forget what they've done!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#2 Dec 18, 2013
Excuse my language but when is this shit ever going to end. Get these assholes out of office!!!! What else do they want to do to our military men and women? As I said on another board. What more do they have to give besides life and limb. Give me a friggin' break here!!! I'm sick of it!!!
USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!
GIVE US FREEDOM FROM THE WASHINGTON ASSHOLES!!!!!
FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Must I remind you of Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!
GOD HELP OUR MEN AND WOMEN SERVING PROUDLY AND WITH HONOR TODAY!!!!
MAY YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND KNOW IN YOUR HEARTS THAT ONE AMERICAN HAS NOT FORGOTTEN WHAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES SACRIFICE EVERYDAY!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#3 Dec 18, 2013
Jim wrote:
Exactly and their true colors are showing. Don't forget what they've done!
Exactly. This is a disgrace period. The "PROfessional" politicians that even proposed this to bargain are a disgrace.

You should always take care of your own first then take someone else. If you can't even take care of yourself/your own no one will wind up with help. Nor do you have any business giving to others. They are taking/STEALING dollars from legal US military veterans who legally served their country and honored a legal contract and GIVING them to ILLEGAL aliens.

Do not forget this was aided and abetted by the likes Paul Ryan and other RepubliCANTs that want a hug at the public's expense.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 18, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Excuse my language but when is this shit ever going to end. Get these assholes out of office!!!! What else do they want to do to our military men and women? As I said on another board. What more do they have to give besides life and limb. Give me a friggin' break here!!! I'm sick of it!!!
USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!
GIVE US FREEDOM FROM THE WASHINGTON ASSHOLES!!!!!
FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Must I remind you of Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!
GOD HELP OUR MEN AND WOMEN SERVING PROUDLY AND WITH HONOR TODAY!!!!
MAY YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND KNOW IN YOUR HEARTS THAT ONE AMERICAN HAS NOT FORGOTTEN WHAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES SACRIFICE EVERYDAY!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!
good ga girl.you are right.enough.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 18, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. This is a disgrace period. The "PROfessional" politicians that even proposed this to bargain are a disgrace.
You should always take care of your own first then take someone else. If you can't even take care of yourself/your own no one will wind up with help. Nor do you have any business giving to others. They are taking/STEALING dollars from legal US military veterans who legally served their country and honored a legal contract and GIVING them to ILLEGAL aliens.
Do not forget this was aided and abetted by the likes Paul Ryan and other RepubliCANTs that want a hug at the public's expense.
yep I dont like paul ryan one bit.
sandy1

New City, NY

#6 Dec 18, 2013
Anyone who voted for this anti American POS budget should be FIRED in 2014, and hung for treason. How dare they put leeching criminals before our brave soldiers!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#7 Dec 18, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yep I dont like paul ryan one bit.
I don't like any of the mother "yuckers". We just need to wipe the slate clean and start from scratch. How much lower can this government go before they regain at least a semblance of sanity. If I had eaten anything I would throw up right now. I'm so angry right now I could spit!!! I'm sick of it.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#8 Dec 18, 2013
I gotta go cool off. My blood pressure is out the roof right now, Jesus Christ!!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 18, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like any of the mother "yuckers". We just need to wipe the slate clean and start from scratch. How much lower can this government go before they regain at least a semblance of sanity. If I had eaten anything I would throw up right now. I'm so angry right now I could spit!!! I'm sick of it.
I hear you.I feel the same way.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Dec 18, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
Anyone who voted for this anti American POS budget should be FIRED in 2014, and hung for treason. How dare they put leeching criminals before our brave soldiers!
yes you are right, ha ha is crazy!
sandy1

New City, NY

#11 Dec 18, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yes you are right, ha ha is crazy!
Putting criminals before our military is despicable. The people who support this should be deported along with the scummy illegals. And yes, that irritant is a total fruitcake.
Ted Nugent

United States

#12 Dec 18, 2013
Hm, cut the tax subsidies to just one single oil and gas conglomerate like B&P or Chevron and you'll save enough to fund the military families for decades. But the GOP are the lapdogs of Corporate America so that ain't gonna happen. Jes give me the okay to shoot them varmints.
Vickie Drexler

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2013
Thank you Senator Session for trying, we need to post names of anyone Democratic or Republican who allowed this to happened, my is john yamuth of Louisville, KY. No vote, fired him, Senator there jobs out there deporting driving transportation, remove work place, processing them being deported, etc

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Dec 20, 2013
Just another reason not to vote democrat. I hope the republicans bring this up again and again during elections, and i'am a democrat.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#16 Dec 21, 2013
Yeah, they'll all probably bring it up. It's called lip service and getting the vote.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#17 Dec 21, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
Just another reason not to vote democrat. I hope the republicans bring this up again and again during elections, and i'am a democrat.
Spy, after all thats happening within our nation, you remain a democrat? I haven't been one for years, I can't believe some of my friends and acquaintances can think the way they do......while some are beginning to weigh things out and really focus on what's going on in our country, things that bring up questions and being Americans these citizens ALONG with the rest of us WANT ANSWERS But they are my friends and my fellow citizens and pray that sooner than later they will see the light for our country's good and security....Spy I enjoy your comments. Merry Christmas! to you and your family.
Jose

New York, NY

#19 Feb 16, 2014
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Excuse my language but when is this shit ever going to end. Get these assholes out of office!!!! What else do they want to do to our military men and women? As I said on another board. What more do they have to give besides life and limb. Give me a friggin' break here!!! I'm sick of it!!!
USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!
GIVE US FREEDOM FROM THE WASHINGTON ASSHOLES!!!!!
FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Must I remind you of Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!
GOD HELP OUR MEN AND WOMEN SERVING PROUDLY AND WITH HONOR TODAY!!!!
MAY YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND KNOW IN YOUR HEARTS THAT ONE AMERICAN HAS NOT FORGOTTEN WHAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES SACRIFICE EVERYDAY!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!
Kiss my Mexican azzz anglo!!!
Tea Party Supporter

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#20 Feb 18, 2014
Lies Lies Lies.Rupuklican lies. Vote the monsters out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general 3 hr spud 110
Chamber names 2014's top businesses 5 hr will same happen ... 7
Making an impact 7 hr Medewiwin 1
Axis Capital Group, Inc. CA Review - Formal Com... 12 hr janwagner22 4
Canadians stretch out auto loans as debt warnin... Mon Michael 3
ssd solution chemical/black money cleaning (Nov '12) Sun Antonia Ave 12
Daily water allocation could be the next Califo... Sun PATTON lives 1

Personal Finance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE