Schools brace for funding cuts

Schools brace for funding cuts

There are 2 comments on the Times News story from Jul 1, 2014, titled Schools brace for funding cuts. In it, Times News reports that:

Late Monday, members of the Pennsylvania House and Senate were batting Gov. Tom Corbett's education budget back and forth like seals keeping a beach ball in the air while locally, officials said there was another animal no one was talking about the elephant in the room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

over paid teachers

Berwick, PA

#1 Jul 1, 2014
horray----too many over paid knucklehead teachers, and dopes wanting new schools.
Over taxed taxpayer

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2014
over paid teachers wrote:
horray----too many over paid knucklehead teachers, and dopes wanting new schools.
Stop talking about Lehighton areaschool district, they need that 55 million dollar school to improve the test scores.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona enacts nation's tightest welfare restri... 1 hr American Citizen 1 1
News New and Totally Bizarre Baby Names 2 hr Pat Robertson s F... 5
News Installation of hydro a smart metersa to begin ... (Mar '09) 3 hr not too smart eh 6
News South Allegheny school board member and wife ac... (Sep '13) 8 hr Hobo Jim 207
News Opinion Line 9 hr June Wellnitz 1
News Lost generations Thu bac ky d d d lim my 12
News Senate Leaders Applaud Passage of Sweeping Pens... Wed entitledhippies 1
More from around the web