Man pleads guilty to shooting golfer ...

Man pleads guilty to shooting golfer who hit home

There are 1 comment on the KLKN story from Oct 20, 2013, titled Man pleads guilty to shooting golfer who hit home. In it, KLKN reports that:

Despite a labor strike keeping trains out of service, two workers inspecting the tracks of a San Francisco Bay Area transit system were hit and killed by a train returning from a routine maintenance trip, officials... Federal accident investigators were in the San Francisco Bay Area on Sunday to examine the deaths of two transit workers who were ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLKN.

Erin

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 20, 2013
This is such a ridiculous story! I have to agree with the defendant. If you live on a golf course, this is part of the deal. Hopefully it doesn't happen often but there are no guarantees and imho you know what you are getting into. It is amazing what people will sue for these days and it is lawsuits like this that made tort reform come into play and prevent legitimate cases from getting the money they deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 4 min zooooforyou 4,179
News How passionate are Bernie voters? Ask the Canad... 2 hr Feel The Bern 1
News Marriage Licenses Steven Gibson (Oct '12) 3 hr Hillbilly 6191 3
News Toohil mulls legislation to allow Hazleton to l... 3 hr Broncos Won 1
News Fired workers say Chipotle was soft on immigration (Apr '11) 5 hr spud 14
News In a Japan that celebrates sexuality, few seem ... 9 hr DRUGBRAZIFRAMDEBD... 26
News GB must pay for Stakeknife inquiry - NI minister Mon BLACKSHAMROCK 2
More from around the web