Western Union MoneyWise Prepaid Maste...

Western Union MoneyWise Prepaid Mastercard | PrePaid Credit Cards

There are 2 comments on the wheretogetaprepaidcreditcard.com story from Oct 10, 2011, titled Western Union MoneyWise Prepaid Mastercard | PrePaid Credit Cards. In it, wheretogetaprepaidcreditcard.com reports that:

Get the power of a prepaid credit card and the stability of the Western Union name and company all in one. The Western Union MoneyWise Prepaid Mastercard is one of the most used prepaid credit cards on the market. The Western Union MoneyWise prepaid mastercard is a product of Western Unions Holding Inc in association with Mastercard. Everyone is approved with no credit check or bank account needed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wheretogetaprepaidcreditcard.com.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 12, 2011
These cards are great for guying stuff online , don't have to risk your standard credit card info online. And everyone accepts them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 12, 2011
I suppose these cards can be accepted anywhere? If that is the case, then it is a good card to have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 hr Maga 16,845
News Erie County Clerk says he won't issue licenses ... 16 hr USAEPA 8
News Four defendants indicted in multi-million dolla... Thu Phallusing Around 15
News Q&A: Milton candidates weigh in on affordable h... Wed Get Mike at the mic 1
News LCPS to scrap positions (May '11) May 21 Hashinshin 113
News 1st District needs someone who will listen - Se... (Jul '10) May 20 Commander McBragg 33
News Why families are choosing to rent homes, not buy May 20 IescapedNY 2