Candidates spar over 'negative' ad

Candidates spar over 'negative' ad

There are 13 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Jun 29, 2014, titled Candidates spar over 'negative' ad. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

The postcard describes Hanabusa as a champion for Social Security and Medicare. It paraphrases an article in the Honolulu Star-Advertiser in March that dissected the candidate's views on Social Security, an issue Schatz has sought to make a theme in the campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

Sam Gravano

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jun 29, 2014
Sure she's all for it. It's not her money.
Francine

Waipahu, HI

#2 Jun 29, 2014
It's not yours either JB.
Sam Gravano

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jun 29, 2014
Francine wrote:
It's not yours either JB.
Some of it is, but I'm not the ones wasting it by the trainload either.
more crying from J Balls

Honolulu, HI

#4 Jul 1, 2014
Sam Gravano wrote:
<quoted text> Some of it is, but I'm not the ones wasting it by the trainload either.
None of it is you pothole packer.
Sam Gravano

Honolulu, HI

#5 Jul 1, 2014
more crying from J Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why nobody listens to you librals and you start the name-calling. You think the politicians get the money out of a big magical grab-bag and can blow it on their pet feel-good projects. I, as do many others in this state, pay tens of thousands of dollars a year in taxes and it pisses me off to see it blown on idiotic crap, like subsidies to re-cyclers, unneeded road crews, wasted sewage fees, electric surcharges to keep the old Japanese in golf clubs, etc. You don't think you pay taxes? You're a bigger idiot than I know you are. But then again, you are most likely a bum that lives off taxpayers.
sobbing from Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jul 1, 2014
Sam Gravano wrote:
<quoted text> That's why nobody listens to you librals and you start the name-calling. You think the politicians get the money out of a big magical grab-bag and can blow it on their pet feel-good projects. I, as do many others in this state, pay tens of thousands of dollars a year in taxes and it pisses me off to see it blown on idiotic crap, like subsidies to re-cyclers, unneeded road crews, wasted sewage fees, electric surcharges to keep the old Japanese in golf clubs, etc. You don't think you pay taxes? You're a bigger idiot than I know you are. But then again, you are most likely a bum that lives off taxpayers.
cry me a river joey
Sam Gravano

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jul 1, 2014
more crying from J Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
That little "pothole packer " you laugh about cost the taxpayers $156,000 and is still setting in the barn and has NEVER been used to patch one pothole.I'd say that is worth someone losing their job over. Not even counting the cost of repairs to consumers that busted their cars' suspensions and tires. But it's all "the state's" money, right? Idiots.
sobbing from Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#8 Jul 1, 2014
Sam Gravano wrote:
<quoted text> That little "pothole packer " you laugh about cost the taxpayers $156,000 and is still setting in the barn and has NEVER been used to patch one pothole.I'd say that is worth someone losing their job over. Not even counting the cost of repairs to consumers that busted their cars' suspensions and tires. But it's all "the state's" money, right? Idiots.
You come groveling back as Sammy the G.

How much weaker can thee be.
Tax Evading Americans

United States

#9 Jul 1, 2014
I can hardly wait for Brian to schitz all over Korean hanabutta.
Sam Gravano

Honolulu, HI

#10 Jul 2, 2014
sobbing from Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
You come groveling back as Sammy the G.
How much weaker can thee be.
Whatsa matter, can't address the issue?
Reagan is still dead

Honolulu, HI

#11 Jul 2, 2014
Sam Gravano wrote:
<quoted text> Whatsa matter, can't address the issue?
Our island issue is the scum crawling joe balls is back and is whining like his daughter on a hot sand beach.
What you scared of me for

Honolulu, HI

#12 Jul 2, 2014
Reagan is still dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Our island issue is the scum crawling joe balls is back and is whining like his daughter on a hot sand beach.
I won't hurt you none just because you got no game.
JB is back kissing butt

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jul 2, 2014
What you scared of me for wrote:
<quoted text> I won't hurt you none just because you got no game.
Nah now your daughter will beg me for more money cause she has to feed your pasty face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 hr La La Land 10,398
News Michael Ford wins byelection in Toronto Ward 2,... 12 hr how much this cos... 1
News Scott Taccati enjoys the art of the deal in rea... 17 hr Bob Johnson 2
News Buying homes tough for young families (Aug '14) 21 hr sgonsalves 5
News Downtown Winnipeg developments bring opportunit... Mon Gourd Steaves Dev... 2
Recover Data from Broken or Damaged Samsung Gal... Mon BoothPrimoz 1
News Estate planning council elects officers, plans ... Sun Public 1
More from around the web