Bank of Canada flags lenders' role in...

Bank of Canada flags lenders' role in consumer debt

There are 2 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Bank of Canada flags lenders' role in consumer debt. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

The Bank of Canada has been scrutinizing whether competition among banks and other lenders is helping to drive consumer debt loads to record levels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 5, 2013

London, UK

#2 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another ObamaCare challenge heads to the Suprem... 2 hr Devil in my wifes... 30
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 2 hr o see the light 297
News Why Not Second-Class Citizenship For Illegal Im... Nov 24 Cat74 142
News Grover Norquist's Culture of Corruption (Jul '11) Nov 24 Norquist is not a... 5
News Q&A with John C. Williams, president and CEO of... (Oct '14) Nov 23 RUN 7
News Mall construction set for spring (Feb '12) Nov 23 will Saks come 7
News Immigrant who fled Mexico arrested after compla... Nov 22 spytheweb 2
More from around the web