Pay Now, Eat Later: A Brit's Revoluti...

Pay Now, Eat Later: A Brit's Revolutionary Path to BBQ Riches

There are 1 comment on the Dallas Observer story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Pay Now, Eat Later: A Brit's Revolutionary Path to BBQ Riches. In it, Dallas Observer reports that:

Psst. Hey, City of Aters! Bet if we all try real hard we could persuade Gavin there's good eatin' on one of these things, especially if it's "road tenderized." Editor's note: To spare you the suspense -- and possible expense -- we're just going let you know upfront: Gavin here is talking about North Main BBQ , 406 North Main St., Euless.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Observer.

hungry

Euless, TX

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Main Street is pretty good if you want all-you-can-eat BBQ. However its only open Fri - Mon. and most of the cooking "I think" is being done way in advance and then warmed as needed. Still the taste is better than the other popular chains like Dickeys or Spring Creek which are an embarrassment to BBQ in their own right. Easy to get to just off the 183. Layed back as a local BBQ place should be, friendly and big smiles. So You Should Add To Your Bucket List.
And wear loose pants; you'll need 'em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min WasteWater 8,767
News Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) 3 hr Henry J 105
News No pension for 'ghost teacher,' says state agency Sun silly rabbit 1
News Hundreds of "dead voters" discovered in California Sun illegalsIDcomprom... 1
News Nearly 40% Of Canadian Homeowners Struggle To P... Sat YouDirtyPeasants 5
News Beyond the Philadelphia Soda Tax May 28 Three Psyche 2
News Undocumented migrant arrested for using dead ve... May 28 tomin cali 1
More from around the web