RAMP launches high school Microloan P...

RAMP launches high school Microloan Program

There are 2 comments on the Williamson Daily News Online story from Dec 5, 2012, titled RAMP launches high school Microloan Program. In it, Williamson Daily News Online reports that:

Last month, students at the Sheldon Clark High School in Inez, gathered in the school cafeteria to learn about a new opportunity titled "Youth Microenterprise", an initiative that will target high school seniors to help boost local economic development.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williamson Daily News Online.

RAMP NON-SUPPORTER

Louisa, KY

#1 Dec 25, 2012
I know what goes on behind he scenes. RAMP is NOT doing things right.
just wondering

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2013
seems like they sure promote themselves a lot, but does anyone know what they do? its a long way to come from connecticut to hand out salads. wonder what the board members get paid? anybody have any experience with them peresonallly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 5 hr Moe 2
News Will Trudeau's reforms really mean 73% tax for ... 6 hr REGULAR JOE - TAX... 2
News FHA Mortgage Focus Fuels Lend America's Rise (Jan '09) 22 hr BRIAN FRIED Inven... 835
News Dreamers deserve legislative compromise Fri spud 11
News Central Ohio DACA recipients want to stay in Am... Fri spytheweb 3
News FedEx caps traditional pension, switches to cas... (Feb '07) Fri Pastor Bubba 64
News Bipolar Disorder and Social Security Disability... Thu observe 44
More from around the web