York County first responders to recei...

York County first responders to receive free legal services "Wills for Heroes" lawyer volunteers

There are 47 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jul 22, 2013, titled York County first responders to receive free legal services "Wills for Heroes" lawyer volunteers. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Legal experts plan to provide free wills and other estate planning documents to firefighters, police officers, other first responders and their families in September, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lady

Columbia, PA

#1 Jul 22, 2013
WOW! IT's about time someone besides criminals "RECIEVES" free legal services. Sad that you have to be a "VICTIM" to get them too. How about the homeless who need legal services? Or the people staying at the shelters with nothing but the clothes on there back is someone going to start any such programs for them???
These people deserve this don't get me wrong but so do a lot of others.
I have to wonder if there are not kick backs involved that seems to be the only time anything happens. It's all about buisness not right or wrong.
Also why are they just now doing this? I mean it should be a mandatory given the law TITLE 42 chapter I think 83. it is our " ACCESS TO JUSTICE" that doesn't exist except for now by the ones who want to be recognized and are privelaged.
It makes me sick. This "ACCESS TO JUSTICE ACT" is for every person in any civil matter. The Courts ignore our laws and most POOR people it's sad that it took special titled people who chooose to do there job to get that privelage when it should be provided equally and for all. Good for you life savers I'm glad for you but that makes you no different or more deserving than anyone else
lady

Columbia, PA

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Perhaps they should get a life insurance policy too
home insurance, ect
Captain Obvious

York, PA

#3 Jul 22, 2013
So the fact that I put my life on the line to save some scumbag POS such as yourself makes me no better than some homeless person?
Talk to me after the police save you from getting raped/mugged. The firefighter rushes into your burning home to save it or your possessions, or me when I walk into your home to find you dead on the floor but when we leave, you once again have a heartbeat and a pulse.
When this happens, come talk to me.
lady

Columbia, PA

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Captain Obvious wrote:
So the fact that I put my life on the line to save some scumbag POS such as yourself makes me no better than some homeless person?
Talk to me after the police save you from getting raped/mugged. The firefighter rushes into your burning home to save it or your possessions, or me when I walk into your home to find you dead on the floor but when we leave, you once again have a heartbeat and a pulse.
I have pity for you sir if you think just because you choose to "save a scumbag" you are better than that "scumbag".
When you put your life on the line it's because it's the right human thing to do. To help others, not to get some pat on the back and ex-tra bennifit and the ego of recognition for something you chose to do. How about all the soldiers who defend yes even "scumbags" do you see this offered to them?
Perhaps you mis-understood my point which was equal opportunities for all not just the "privelaged" who I agree clearly deserve this
Scumbags have nothing to do with it. I bet when you go to your doctor or hospital for care they don't first check to see if your a "scumbag" before they do or don't treat you. They treat you with care weather you deserve it or not. Your not special because you claim to save scumbags sir sorry to dissapoint you
citizen

Columbia, PA

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Captain Obvious wrote:
I can't believe an alleged first responder would feel that way twards people they CLAIM to save.
Just because you choose to "play hero" and stroke your ego makes you no better than the alleged POS you claim to save. I think if your even a responder it's all for your image and ego.
And now you think you deserve some privelage no one else has because you "save the pos"?
Don't forget to get a life insurance policy to go along with your living will cause I'm sure the will thing isn't enough for someone with an ego that big.
Why don't you just be like William R Curry and get a homeowners policy on a home you don't own, than manufacture items that never existed and get judge Kelley to rule they did? Than you can submit a claim alleging the same items that judge ruled existed were stolen and possibly get paid???
lady

Columbia, PA

#7 Jul 30, 2013
Captain Obvious wrote:
You'd be the last person I would call as far as POS sounds like you fit the profile pretty good.
Please sir, try not to get to disgruntled it;s not good for your health you know if you want to continue allegedly saving "POS'S"
Captain Obvious

York, PA

#8 Jul 30, 2013
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be the last person I would call as far as POS sounds like you fit the profile pretty good.
Please sir, try not to get to disgruntled it;s not good for your health you know if you want to continue allegedly saving "POS'S"
You would be the last person I would want to help. Can't treat a shithouse lawyer without fear of being sued. Rather watch from a distance as you slowly croak.
lady

Columbia, PA

#9 Jul 31, 2013
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be the last person I would want to help. Can't treat a shithouse lawyer without fear of being sued. Rather watch from a distance as you slowly croak.
WHoooo what a come back! is that all you got Big shot???
lady

Columbia, PA

#10 Jul 31, 2013
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well don't forget to get your insurance policies Sir, sounds like you need them Best of luck to you buddy your on my prayer list!
Captain Obvious

York, PA

#11 Jul 31, 2013
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well don't forget to get your insurance policies Sir, sounds like you need them Best of luck to you buddy your on my prayer list!
Don't waste your time. Your "god" is nothing but a myth to fleece the masses that are not bright enough to think for themselves.
I am smart enough to not need insurance. If you know how to work the system. I would think a shit house lawyer like you would know that.
lady

Columbia, PA

#12 Aug 7, 2013
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time. Your "god" is nothing but a myth to fleece the masses that are not bright enough to think for themselves.
I am smart enough to not need insurance. If you know how to work the system. I would think a shit house lawyer like you would know that.
Stalker!
Dr Martin Van Nostram

York, PA

#13 Aug 8, 2013
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalker!
Do not take any crap from these a-holes
lady

Columbia, PA

#14 Aug 9, 2013
Dr Martin Van Nostram wrote:
<quoted text>Do not take any crap from these a-holes
You'd think by now he'd pick an easier target.
Captain Obvious

York, PA

#15 Aug 10, 2013
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think by now he'd pick an easier target.
It does not get any easier than you. You open so many doors with your blatant stupidity.
lady

Columbia, PA

#17 Aug 10, 2013
The Tramp wrote:
"Lady" had better renew her license because the dog wardens are out in full force.
I'm not a dog owner so F*** you, I'm untouchable to any dog Warden!
And really I'm not scared of law or prison.
Like I said before if every person charged with any offence would exercise there right to a jury trial and plead not guilty, even if after a trial they lost it would still be the same punishment with a little extra court cost BIG WHOOP! There are laws that limit the corrupt courts in the sentencing phase like a min. and max. time frame for the alleged offence.
If your found guilty of let's say disorderly conduct the JUDGE even if they wanted to couldn't give you any more of a sentence than is defined by law.
It would cost the county/state more than it's worth to enforce the pathetic rules.
So don't be a dummy and pay into the Courts thinking you'll get a better deal if your gonna get found Guilty at least let it be by a jury of your peers that you get to pick.
Remember you can eliminate who you don't want to sit on the jury and you get to interview the potential juriors through a process called vor dior or something like that.
For example, your interviewing potential jurors for let's say a case with the "dog warden" you can ask the people what they do for a living, if the work as a cop or let's say SPCA they are someone to eliminate. And well, you get the idea.
Another case example of so called "enforcement" go to pacourts.us select docket sheets magistrate level, search by participant name, type william curry in search engine this guy had over 12 violations within a few months time frame.
Even though charged because he was serving for his Plain and fancy catering buisness food from a filthy and out of code building, all his charges were never enforced they were either dismissed or found not guilty I forget which.
The point is he was serving food from an out of code place that could affect public safety but the very people that claim to care about and enforce your safety didn't care enough to punish the man and he didn't even have to request a jury trial cause it never went to County court.
When Enforcement officer came to his property the officer was insulted the officer cussed at, and no one charged the guy for not "co-operating."
How's that for justice?
lady

Columbia, PA

#18 Aug 10, 2013
forgot to mention when searching docket sheet's after entering the participant name, select below case status "Active"
Even though it says the case is "active" the case disposition is final. I'm assuming it's a mistake that hasn't been upgraded yet. If you click on the docket sheet you'll see details
lady

Columbia, PA

#19 Aug 10, 2013
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not get any easier than you. You open so many doors with your blatant stupidity.
internet STALKER IT'S a little creepy DUDE!
I'll pray for you Captain that you get over me and find another target however it is fun arguing with you I get a good laugh at your pathetic Rambles. Quite entertaining to say the least, at least I have some point and offer knowledge in my comments that seem to upset you so you poor thing you have my pity
Captain Obvious

York, PA

#20 Aug 11, 2013
Your posts are as clueless as you are. So you have some obsession with an elected official like I give a fat rats ass? You are a self taught/self educated fool and it shows in each and every post.

Please continue to post as it is cheap entertainment.

Save your time as I do not believe in your god. As I posted before, your god is a myth to fleece fools from their hard earned money.
lady

Columbia, PA

#21 Aug 11, 2013
that's what you say now till ya need god like if you or your family is sick, dying or suffering people like you are real quick to pray to a God they claim not to believe in.
As far as a myth that's an opinion. I'll still pray for you sounds like you need it and God loves you even if you don't care for him.
Captain Obvious

York, PA

#22 Aug 11, 2013
There is no such thing as your god. If you listen to each and every organized religion throughout then world, each says that if you do not believe their particular philosophy, you are going to hell. They are all bullshit to fleece the weak minded.

If your god exists, explain to me why innocent newborns die every day. They have not lived long enough to sin, why kill them? If he knows all, why allow the horrific actions of some? Your god is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What rights do immigrants in the US have? 1 hr Righteous 42
News Islamic State 'worse than Nazis': PM 13 hr Lawrence James co... 1
News Cops: Invoking Trump, men beat, urinate on home... 19 hr USA GODS OF EPA 127
News India census shows extent of poverty Wed Raj 5
News Thunder Bay-Rainy River candidates weigh in on ... Wed Medewiwn 2
ssd solution chemical/black money cleaning (Nov '12) Tue Tommy 88
News Husband and wife plead guilty to mortgage fraud... (Apr '09) Tue Joe Balls 71
More from around the web