Udr Ceo Buys 60K in Nyse:Udr Stock to...

Udr Ceo Buys 60K in Nyse:Udr Stock to Hide Operations Defects a...

There are 34 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Jun 13, 2009, titled Udr Ceo Buys 60K in Nyse:Udr Stock to Hide Operations Defects a.... In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

This high-profile advocacy action has served to underscore UDR's serious regulatory deficiencies and tenant oppression coupled with its competition's ferocious bite in the same region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dontreallycare

Arlington, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2009
Wow, Erin, I've really been trying to read and keep up with all the posts you've made about UDR. The former postings were wrought with lies, but this one takes the cake.

First, you talk again about how crappy the apartment was without sharing the fact that you lived there, didnt pay your rent, fought hard to not get evicted, lost and was thrown out on your ass. Which is really a weird thing to do if the place was as junky as you say it is.

Second, you wrote previously that Mark Wallis sold 20k shares because he was scared....now you write that Tom bought shares for the same reason???? Ok, I guess that makes sense your crazy, twisted world...

Lastly, Forbes does not list UDR as an "aggressive risk". Forbes doesnt even rate UDR.

Dont believe me? Go here to see for yourself:

http://finapps.forbes.com/finapps/BuyHoldSell...

Keep on posting this stuff. I'm sure its all going in a file somewhere to be used against you in the liable suit that coming. But then again, you are used to being sued for liable and losing aren't you so it really wont be new territory for you.
Bad Biz Finder

La Habra, CA

#2 Jul 1, 2009
First of all, the term is libel, not "liable" as you erroneously stated. Libel is an untruthful statement about a person, published in writing or through broadcast media, that injures the person's reputation or standing in the community.

Since there is nothing untrue about the statements made in any form or via any media, a cause of action for libel would be difficult to prove. In any event, truth is an absolute defense against defamation.

Bad Biz Finder only posts facts with supporting links crediting the source. Occasionally we report on the personal experience of one of our volunteers who was instrumental in bringing the illegalities to light and was and continues to be the foundation of the burgeoning class-action lawsuit against UDR. The reason why we do this is to create a personalized connection between tenant members of our class-action lawsuit and our organization.

Here's a link to the post about Forbes AGR risk alert:
http://badbizfinder.wordpress.com/2009/06/04/... -“udr-inc-aggressive-acctg-gov ernance-risk”-leaving-it-vulne rable-to-class-action-lawsuits /

And a link directly to the Forbes article:
http://finapps.forbes.com/finapps/AccountingR...

And finally, a link to each of our article which serves as an accurate statement of the facts previously posted in response to remaining assertions from the "idontreallycare" reply:

http://badbizfinder.wordpress.com/2009/06/13/...

http://badbizfinder.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/...

In each post you will find links to the source material with proper credit given.

Should anyone have any questions, please send us an email to [email protected]
Dontreallycare

Arlington, TX

#3 Jul 3, 2009
Erin,

The link you provided states that UDR is "Conservavtive" and ranks in the 97% percentile of all companies in regards to corporate governance.

I don't know about how things work in your world, but here on earth, that's pretty darn good.

Also, you still fail to address the fact that you lived at a property owned by UDR, that you failed to pay your rent and that you faught very hard to not get evicted. You also fail to mention that "Bad Biz Finder" (who you pretend is writing this stuff) is you and you alone.

So, that brings me back to one of the original questions I had for you.......try to answer it this time:

IF THE APARTMENT WAS SO BAD, WHY DID YOU FIGHT SO HARD TO STAY IN IT?

It's a simple question.

And finally, I appriciate your correction and definition of the term libel - your writing (just as I said) shows you know what it is. Care to explain why you just lost a lawsuit for committing this very act?

Link - http://reallybadbizfinder.files.wordpress.com...
Dontreallycare

Arlington, TX

#4 Jul 3, 2009
I would like to offer up a few definitions of my own so that anyone reading your posts can translate their meaning (this is from the Baldwin to English Standard Dictionary 2009):

"We" - Erin K Baldwin and all the imaginary voices in her head.

"tenant oppression" - expection by UDR of payment of rent.

"Volunteers" - unemployed former "business" consultant who didn't pay her mortgage, car note or rent.

Beatty Hanslinger

Helendale, CA

#5 Aug 15, 2009
NYSE:UDR – UDR, INC. NEWS: UDR GOES TO THE ARABS FOR A BAILOUT

Reported by UDR Fraud at www.udrfraud.com . For more information, contact Beatty Hanslinger at [email protected]

As if they didn’t have enough problems with their current portfolio of properties, now the downtrodden Colorado-based residential REIT / Landlord, UDR, Inc., is partnering with Abdulnasser Abdulmuhsen Al-Subeih and Ali Al-Ghannam, executive of Islamic lender Kuwait Finance House to acquire high income residential real estate in major cities in the United States with total investments of up to $450 million.

Gulf Arab investors are targeting the United States real estate market after making initial investments in the late 1990s, but pulling out prior to the financial crisis. They now hope to return to American real estate market targeting "A" class assets with a minimum of $20 million that are less than seven years old.

But why UDR? The 50,000 apartment homes UDR already owns are in such tragic disrepair and 30% of UDR’s revenues are going to hit a skid with the pending class action lawsuit in California. UDR Chief Executive Officer, Thomas W. Toomey, must not be providing full disclosure or else Al-Subeih and Al-Ghannam doesn’t understand the value of thorough due diligence.

Let’s just wait and watch. Should be interesting. So much for the red, white and blue spirit that seems to have been the cornerstone of UDR’s history. It puts an interesting spin on UDR’s tagline,“Opening Doors to the Future.” God bless America.

See Reuter’s report: http://www.reuters.com/article/innovationNews...
Beatty Hanslinger

Helendale, CA

#6 Sep 2, 2009
NYSE:UDR – UDR, Inc. Joins Two Loan Mod Scams in Court to Stop Homeless Consumer Advocate From Speaking the Truth & Gets Judge Franz Miller to Issue Bench Warrant for Advocate With $5,000 Bail
NYSE:UDR shareholders must be so proud of your stock pick today. First of all it’s the NYSE:UDR is in another free fall, crash and burn cycle because the Kuwait Finance House is a little disappointed in what they’ve learned about UDR lately. But most importantly, it’s a dark day for American liberties and freedoms. Money talks folks and when criminal cash flow is interrupted, someone has to pay the price. Read on.
Ladies and Gentleman ---
On this side of the ring is an in pro per litigant, a 40-something single mom, that under the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States is guaranteed freedom of speech and press to publish factual articles about illegal activities to aid consumers in foreclosure and oppressed tenants. She has the inalienable right to publish words anonymously without prior restraint but the system has failed her. The truth is an absolute defense against defamation and the truth tends to hurt liars, cheats and thieves. Especially those that get Court Orders illegally and without merit.
On the other side of the ring you have a $500 million publicly traded company in Colorado, Landlord/REIT, UDR; Attorney James Parsa; Parsa Law Group; Attorney Jeffrey Cancilla; Solutions Law Group; Attorney Craig Laverty; Law Offices of Craig Laverty; Attorney Dan Kessler; Attorney Eric Goodman; Attorney David Berstein, Attorney Nicholas Myers, and the Law Offices of Burkhalter, Kessler, Goodman & George.
Yes, folks – look like an even fight tonight! Oh yes, we forgot Judge Franz Miller, buddy adjunct professor at Whittier Law School with Attorney Eric Goodman and Attorney Dan Kessler and a big fan of the theory “the more the merrier.” On August 31, 2009, he allowed all of the above join in together against Erin Baldwin. And then the best is left for last – drum roll please --
Today NYSE:UDR – UDR, Inc; Parsa Law Group, et al. got their pal Franz Miller to issue a bench warrant for the arrest of Erin Baldwin to take her to jail on a $5,000 bail for contempt of court.
What a life. What a justice system. Gotta love it.
erinvictim

Big Bear Lake, CA

#7 Sep 10, 2009
Surely there isn't anyone yet that hasn't figured out that Beatty Hanslinger/Erin Baldwin/Erin England/Candy Bacon are one in the same, right?
Dontreallycare

Dallas, TX

#8 Oct 1, 2009
erinvictim wrote:
Surely there isn't anyone yet that hasn't figured out that Beatty Hanslinger/Erin Baldwin/Erin England/Candy Bacon are one in the same, right?
I think the only one who hasn't figured it out is Erin Baldwin.

I'm a former US Marine and I've had the pleasure of meeting crazy people from all over the world, but this woman takes the cake. She is absolutely insane.
Bear

Big Bear Lake, CA

#9 Dec 14, 2009
Yep, this gal is on the "shit house crazy" list, for sure! Everything and I mean EVERYTHING is someone elses fault. She can't seem to do the introspective work to see that the voices in her head are JUST AS CRAZY AS SHE IS!!!
pONER

Mentone, CA

#10 Dec 17, 2009
All of Erin's bogs have been shut down by the LAW.

Crazy transient bieotch!
Haha___pONER___

Big Bear Lake, CA

#11 Dec 19, 2009
Yeah, long term syphilis will do that to ya!
UDR

Ormond Beach, FL

#12 Dec 23, 2009
UDR is the most successful real estate investment trust in the country. Cry me a river erin!
Retali8

Big Bear Lake, CA

#13 Dec 24, 2009
Erin Baldwin's present address is 1856 Baldwin Lake Road in Big Bear City CA. Just in case anyone needs to serve her or annoy her in any way. She can also be found in the Big Bear Lake library for at least an hour a day getting her internet on. Guess she can't even afford dial up at her present address after the new service of another $50,000 plus judgment.(Bummer) Nice little Christmas bonus for UDR as a write off on this years taxes. Pretty sure the total now rides at a whopping $660,000. Can't pay that by rolling quarters. Not any time soon anyway. More judgments coming too. When does it end? When is enough enough? Glad I don't have to live life looking over my shoulder for the next person trying to eliminate me! Good luck to her new boyfriend. Marry that and marry $660,000 in debt as well. That won't look good on a credit report without the beachfront property to justify that kind of debt.
stockholder

Overland Park, KS

#14 Jan 4, 2010
What a waste of skin
Spitfire

Overland Park, KS

#15 Jan 5, 2010
Just came upon this site and am amazed at the bloviation of this skunk sucking bitch. Have been following Erin for awhile and from what I see, she just throws out a bunch of rhetoric and never proves ANYTHING. Just casts doubt and bullshit on anybody and everybody. I am amazed that she is still alive!
Former UDR Resident in VA

Arlington, VA

#16 Jan 9, 2010
This lady Erin may be of questionable charter, but for the record UDR has a terrible reputation in the Washington DC area. They engaged in fraudulent practices, and had to answer to this at county board meetings. There is a blog about the entire situation which happened at one property The Whitmore (formerly named Taylor Place......they renamed the complex after all the negative activity), as well as recordings of local government board meetings concerning the UDR matter. This is completely legitimate folks:
http://taylorplaceresidents.blogspot.com/
Bear

Big Bear Lake, CA

#17 Jan 10, 2010
I have no doubt that U.D.R. has its issues and should be held accountable for any illegal or immoral activities. With that being said, there is a constructive way and a destructive way to go about bringing issues to light. While I feel that some of Ms. Baldwin's advocacy work is legitimate and worthwhile, I don't understand destroying ones own life in pursuit of worthy goals. The problem arises here when innocent people are attacked and persecuted, lied about and stolen from just because Ms. Baldwin has an ax to grind and feels justified in attempting to destroy others. IT'S JUST WRONG! If Baldwin was on the up and up, she would likely be amazed at how much support she would receive. As it stands, she has a pletheora of devout enemies who stand ready to defend the honor of themselves and others. It's a shame, really. Life is too short and Ms. Baldwins life is ruined.
Guy__74

Riverside, CA

#18 Jan 10, 2010
Such a pity that there are so many people that wish another harm but from the information I have gathered, it is well deserved. Looks like Big Bear has chewed Baldwin up and spit her out. All her blogs have been removed by court injunction, she is facing criminal prosecution on multiple fronts and is not very well liked.
Guy__74

Riverside, CA

#19 Jan 17, 2010
Personal Information
Baldwin, Erin Kelly
DOB: 08/21/1960 Sex: Female
Race: White Height: 5' 07"
Weight: 138 Hair: Blonde
Eye: Blue

Warrant File Number: 03262036
Type of Warrant: Civil Warrant
Court of Issue: Central Justice Center
Court Warrant Number: 00117752
Court Appearance Condition: Mandatory
Warrant Degree: Misdemeanor
Charge 1: CIVIL CONTEMPT
Bail Amount:$5,000.00

Massive judgements, pre-trial hearing on 25 Jan. 6, read em, 6 pending criminal charges. WOW!
FINALLY

Big Bear Lake, CA

#20 Feb 25, 2010
Erin Baldwin pushed the envelope too far this time; she in jail. Would it be mean to send her a note saying, "Wow, it MUST be hard to be your own attorney ... your client is in jail!!"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 8,668
News No pension for 'ghost teacher,' says state agency 3 hr silly rabbit 1
News Hundreds of "dead voters" discovered in California 5 hr illegalsIDcomprom... 1
News Nearly 40% Of Canadian Homeowners Struggle To P... 19 hr YouDirtyPeasants 5
News Beyond the Philadelphia Soda Tax Sat Three Psyche 2
News Undocumented migrant arrested for using dead ve... Sat tomin cali 1
News FinTech revolution fueling changes in tradition... Fri The young 1
More from around the web