Retiring Allentown fire chief reflects on career

Jan 5, 2014 Full story: WFMZ-TV Allentown

For Allentown Fire Chief Robert Scheirer, being a firefighter was in his blood. His grandfather, father and four brothers all served as firefighters in Allentown.

Full Story
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 6, 2014
Now wait one minute you can't get out of this hamilton st. organization without one more electrical cause ruleing I have to get my Mercadezz out of my garage first?

allentown pa 2014
palumpa for pa king
the bigger blue drink please?
toiletwateratallentownstapfort hepublic/cancer the king has some sort of doubledipping pension plan for you Tom Stupak/KPM?

What We Drinkin
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2014
Mr. retired chief, ask one of your colegges after the fact king hound from hell and realestate bigwigs callaborating also with local legal egals as well as up to the king but not limited too? How much will be contributed to your retirement fund as well as pension from the city for keeping your knowledge on the down low? Pay to Play Palumpashitsky style?

Oooo I like the smoke and mirriors trix this heavy heating week with the jiffy lube, look here but don't look there? This has destroyed too many lives to be ignored for too many years? I seen one your colleges vans stalking the site of the on the was not reported on this site due to this medias attachment too, ofcorse the new facade/logo was not on this paticular one? "QUOTE ME"

allentown pa 2014
palumpa for paking
the bigger blue drink please?
toiletwateratthetapforallentow nspublic/cancer
Ooo mr chief due you also get dearpark bottled water delivered to your house for free too? Just a perk from being in palumpas carnival?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian PM urged to go easy on refugees afte... 9 hr CACAtracker 17
George Clooney: We need to stand with Sony 13 hr LC Campbell 4
Daily Technical Strategist on EURJPY 19 hr FXTechstrategy Team 1
Retirement Knowledge Lacking Among Americans Thu Alaine Black 3
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general Thu Swedenforever 113
What Wall Street won in budget deal Thu theidiotsdareunited 3
Sears stores closing: Massive losses leave 235 ... Thu NoOneRewarded 3
More from around the web