Vietnam's bad debt at 4.47 pct as of May -cbank

Jul 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Bad debts from outstanding loans in Vietnam's banking system rose to 4.47 percent at the end of May from 4.14 percent a month earlier as businesses could not settle loans due to their high inventory, the central bank said on Saturday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
china was a Sinbad

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 7, 2012
 
that is alright,,not to bad,,only 4.14% compared to ITALY,,SPAIN,,GREEK,,

but who believed this figure was correct?
4.14 percents,,or 44,14 percents in debt,,?

TROISOGLACHONTAN DUNGANCUT

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 7, 2012
 
AI CHO MAY^` MUON. DEBT ma` DEBT

MAY^` CO' CAI' LON^` THUI' BU' LIEM^' CON` KHONG^ XONG DMM VIETNAM CHO' DOI'...
June 37th 2012

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 7, 2012
 
-cbank!;-0000000h, c+++program;-0000
June 37th 2012

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 7, 2012
 
china was a Sinbad wrote:
that is alright,,not to bad,,only 4.14% compared to ITALY,,SPAIN,,GREEK,,
but who believed this figure was correct?
4.14 percents,,or 44,14 percents in debt,,?
2.2lbs is Uno kilogram!! how many calories is a millgram? ;-000h, how many king in the United Kingdoom;-000000000
June 37th 2012

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 7, 2012
 
TROISOGLACHONTANDUNGANCUT wrote:
AI CHO MAY^` MUON. DEBT ma` DEBT
MAY^` CO' CAI' LON^` THUI' BU' LIEM^' CON` KHONG^ XONG DMM VIETNAM CHO' DOI'...
may` lieu ho^n` may` di tha(ng` no^tee`!!! may` co' go to heo cung~ 0 tra? het no*. may` where!!! ;-000h, cai' tha(ng` ca^u? no^ tai` may` ;-000 www.greatseal.com click n+++Cdebt ;-00
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 7, 2012
 
TROISOGLACHONTANDUNGANCUT wrote:
AI CHO MAY^` MUON. DEBT ma` DEBT
MAY^` CO' CAI' LON^` THUI' BU' LIEM^' CON` KHONG^ XONG DMM VIETNAM CHO' DOI'...
Cai nay duoc goi na....LOI TU THU TRUOC BINH MINH..cua...Ma theng PhuTang. Wahahhahahahahhaa!
bac ky came from china

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 7, 2012
 
let see
da bac ky north vietnamese licked russia as ses
they they licked chinaMEN as ses
now usa as ses too...call them bac ky ha noi as ses LICKERS
an bui mien nam

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 7, 2012
 
June 37th 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
2.2lbs is Uno kilogram!! how many calories is a millgram? ;-000h, how many king in the United Kingdoom;-000000000
.

THIS IS ANOTHER VIETCONG SLAVED APPEAR,,
milligram!!!!

if you put a full of south viet shit in to your mouth,,. it will be roughly,,about 50 grams,,

if you sucking a south viet hot dog until the juice come in to your mouth it will 30 milliliter,,.

2.2lb,,in weight,,roughly 29 south viet hotdogs, that is a fresh,,. if dry will be 45,,south viet cat,,

an di,,nhieu calories lam,,.

June 39thee 2012

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 8, 2012
 
an bui mien nam wrote:
<quoted text>.
THIS IS ANOTHER VIETCONG SLAVED APPEAR,,
milligram!!!!
if you put a full of south viet shit in to your mouth,,. it will be roughly,,about 50 grams,,
if you sucking a south viet hot dog until the juice come in to your mouth it will 30 milliliter,,.
2.2lb,,in weight,,roughly 29 south viet hotdogs, that is a fresh,,. if dry will be 45,,south viet cat,,
an di,,nhieu calories lam,,.
nguoi khuong thi` no mad!! U is mad thi` 2stwo-pid!!!www.nguoi-viet.com ;-00

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••