Luxury Homebuilder Outpacing Peers in...

Luxury Homebuilder Outpacing Peers in Recovery

There are 1 comment on the Realtor Magazine story from Nov 15, 2013, titled Luxury Homebuilder Outpacing Peers in Recovery. In it, Realtor Magazine reports that:

The nation's largest builder of luxury homes is seeing a rapid increase in growth in recent weeks, outpacing other builders who tend to cater to first-time or move-up buyers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Realtor Magazine.

Ellen

Colonia, NJ

#1 Dec 2, 2013
FYI, Toll is NOT the nation's largest builder of luxury homes. Check this out at builderonline.com , or see my website ( www.mytollexperience.com ) For the most part, the houses they build do not even qualify as "luxury homes."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min Patrick 16,142
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 6 min Patrick 3,254
personal loan (May '16) 29 min Patrick 3
News Wait times continue to increase at MVD offices ... 4 hr Yeah 4
News Paul Ryan: Budget negotiations are for cutting ... (Oct '13) 5 hr Flea your boss 13
News Trump team rolls out massive tax cut package 7 hr Ronald 5
News Chamber names 2014's top businesses (Sep '14) Wed Location justice 15
More from around the web