State ranks 3rd in nation for most debt

State ranks 3rd in nation for most debt

There are 5 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jul 30, 2008, titled State ranks 3rd in nation for most debt. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Is the frugal Yankee about to land on the endangered species list? According to a new survey, he or she could be joining the polar bears, as Connecticut ranked third in a national report on monthly credit card ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

LOL

Shelton, CT

#1 Jul 31, 2008
It's so friggin' expensive to live here, many people have to pull out the plastic and charge away. I know this state budget is not in debt, there's so much money from taxes because we get taxed on everything! Pretty soon we'll be taxed for the air we breathe...
Annadiane

London, UK

#3 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.
BPT

Danbury, CT

#4 Mar 28, 2014
LOL wrote:
It's so friggin' expensive to live here, many people have to pull out the plastic and charge away. I know this state budget is not in debt, there's so much money from taxes because we get taxed on everything! Pretty soon we'll be taxed for the air we breathe...
You should hang out with Annadienne more. Cheap Chimp.
Business Owner

West Haven, CT

#5 Mar 28, 2014
The stupidity of raising the minimum wage is beyond any reason of common sense. If you raise the wage of the lowest paid employee the next higher employee wants the same increase and so on. Therefor the cost of the product or service increases and the overall cost of living go up .Now it cost more for everything, Where is the increase for those on a fixed income, for example.
Ever thought of cutting back on taxes, or spending??????????
Just get the vote of the unskilled.
How many times have you had to go back and correct simple thing because the minimum wage employee screwed it up, SO LETS REWARD THEM WITH MORE PAY.
BPT

Danbury, CT

#6 Mar 29, 2014
Business Owner wrote:
The stupidity of raising the minimum wage is beyond any reason of common sense. If you raise the wage of the lowest paid employee the next higher employee wants the same increase and so on. Therefor the cost of the product or service increases and the overall cost of living go up .Now it cost more for everything, Where is the increase for those on a fixed income, for example.
Ever thought of cutting back on taxes, or spending??????????
Just get the vote of the unskilled.
How many times have you had to go back and correct simple thing because the minimum wage employee screwed it up, SO LETS REWARD THEM WITH MORE PAY.
"...the next higher employee wants the same increase and so on.".

So "business owner", you're just going to give them that increase 'cause they want it?

Shouldn't business owners know just one question mark is needed in a sentence instead of eighteen?

Have you ever though about giving an incentive to keep working is a good thing?

Cut welfare for all blacks. If that doesn't get those animals to work then reinstate a form of modern day slavery.

You white trash, NRA type "business owners" are the lowest form of human filth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Ryan: Budget negotiations are for cutting ... (Oct '13) 33 min Divorce Lawyer 3
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 hr abc 10,956
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud 21 hr Justice01 7
News Undocumented U.S. immigrants cannot collect ret... 21 hr tomin cali 8
News Wynne taps Naidoo-Harris to be early years and ... 23 hr kids pay debt yrs... 1
News Donald Trump's first general election TV ad tou... Aug 22 Lawrence Wolf 49
News Civil Rights Group Sues BMV | WBNS-10TV, Centra... (Nov '09) Aug 22 Victoria Parks 319
More from around the web