Democrats Save Illegal Alien Tax Cred...

Democrats Save Illegal Alien Tax Credit, Kill Move to Restore Veterans' Pensions

There are 27 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jan 10, 2014, titled Democrats Save Illegal Alien Tax Credit, Kill Move to Restore Veterans' Pensions. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

Senate Democrats killed an amendment from Sen. Kelly Ayotte that would have paid for unemployment benefits for many Americans and replaced recent cuts to veterans' pensions by closing a tax code loophole that allows illegal aliens to access the Refundable Child Tax Credit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Disgusting
Obarry the leader

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 10, 2014
That is what is disgusting, our so called leader telling our troops they are less than worth what we want of them. He is sickening.
Marine Corp Pat

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 10, 2014
That is my leader, telling the troops they are worthless.
El oh El

Webster, MA

#4 Jan 10, 2014
But I thought it was rebuplicans who hate that%47. Apparently Obama doesn't care either but Dems won't bash him or bring it up for 18 months like they do any time Romney is mentioned. Double standard is double stupid.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#6 Jan 10, 2014
The midterms are coming up, and these anti American, illegal loving traitors will find themselves out of a job. Bye-Bye dirtbags, we won't miss you!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
The midterms are coming up, and these anti American, illegal loving traitors will find themselves out of a job. Bye-Bye dirtbags, we won't miss you!
they are truly sick.this is why we will never have amnesty.he obama cant get it together.military should spit in his face.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#9 Jan 10, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> they are truly sick.this is why we will never have amnesty.he obama cant get it together.military should spit in his face.
Exactly, the military and those of us who support our military will Not forget this!
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#10 Jan 10, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, the military and those of us who support our military will Not forget this!
I was teahadist who cut veteran's pensions. LMAO.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#11 Jan 10, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH is a teahadist?
sandy1

Southold, NY

#12 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Wrong. Conservatives opposed the cuts. And Sen.Ayotte had perfectly good solution which the democraps refused, since they the cater to the leeching criminals so they can obtain future votes. The anti American liberals and rinos will be ousted, Period!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jan 10, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Conservatives opposed the cuts. And Sen.Ayotte had perfectly good solution which the democraps refused, since they the cater to the leeching criminals so they can obtain future votes. The anti American liberals and rinos will be ousted, Period!!
2014 is looking good to me.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#14 Jan 10, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>2014 is looking good to me.
Definitely! The midterms are going to be hilarious, and I can't wait to see the sleaze in chiefs reaction. Lol!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jan 10, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely! The midterms are going to be hilarious, and I can't wait to see the sleaze in chiefs reaction. Lol!
it is going to be nice.chithead will have his hands tied even further.so he can closely watch obamacare die.karma.that is all you can say.he should hide in shame.worst predident ever, that is how we will remember him.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#17 Jan 10, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>it is going to be nice.chithead will have his hands tied even further.so he can closely watch obamacare die.karma.that is all you can say.he should hide in shame.worst predident ever, that is how we will remember him.
No doubt. Unfortunately the little dictator is too arrogant to experience shame. That's ok, we will be happy to rub all of his failures in his lying face.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jan 10, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt. Unfortunately the little dictator is too arrogant to experience shame. That's ok, we will be happy to rub all of his failures in his lying face.
oh and we will
sandy1

Southold, NY

#19 Jan 10, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>oh and we will
Yes, we will. The anti American in chief will be very unhappy. Ha Ha Ha!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jan 10, 2014
Lol call dhs, or someone you insist you know.go ahead report us for speaking our mind.stupid ha ha or the secret service.lol oh you idiot.racist against our country..you sound like whiteamerican and ooo xxx must be you .
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#22 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Why did you do that?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#23 Jan 10, 2014
It I my understanding that cuts were made to stop fraud. Most veteran's benefits were kept intact.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#24 Jan 10, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
It I my understanding that cuts were made to stop fraud. Most veteran's benefits were kept intact.
Stop what fraud? Pensions were cut because the government wants to save money and they don't think it's right for a serviceman to collect a pension after putting their lives on the line after 20 years of service.

Meanwhile the amendment to restore the cuts also required anyone receiving a tax refund to have a social security number to do so which the democrats rejected. Democrats want illegal aliens to collect billions, billions which should have gone to restore veterans pensions.

I can't see anyone in the military voting for a party that cuts the pension they need to take care of their family and gives it to illegal aliens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deficit for 2017 hits $666 billion 1 hr anonymous 13
News SBA chief lauds Stamford group for 20 years ass... 12 hr jfdks 1
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA Fri Corky 270
News Undocumented Workers Contribute Billions to SSI... Fri Observe 41
News EPB Planning To Acquire Office Space In East Se... Fri Help Me 1
News Republican leaders struggle to find votes to up... (Oct '15) Fri Small Minority 17
News Please, no questions for the finance minister: ... Thu r they Masons 1
More from around the web