Petronas mulls REIT for twin towers i...

Petronas mulls REIT for twin towers in Malaysia

There are 4 comments on the SNL Financial story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Petronas mulls REIT for twin towers in Malaysia. In it, SNL Financial reports that:

KLCC Property Holdings Bhd. said Nov. 27 that it plans to form the first stapled REIT in Malaysia with assets that include the iconic Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SNL Financial.

Concerned_

Germany

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Petronas must return to Sabah and Sarawak people the oil money that they're supposed to receive. Sabah and Sarawak should receive 95% of revenue from oil being siphoned off to support peninsular Malaya. The remaining 5% can go to peninsular Malaya to support the 11 states.
Concerned_

Germany

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Almost all the assets of Petronas belong to Sabah and Sarawak. Petronas used the oil money from these two areas to build infrastructures in peninsular Malaya to the detriment of the people in these two areas.
r pinoy racist

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Concerned_ wrote:
a racist drivel.
why r u a racist

Since: Mar 12

Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Concerned_ wrote:
Almost all the assets of Petronas belong to Sabah and Sarawak. Petronas used the oil money from these two areas to build infrastructures in peninsular Malaya to the detriment of the people in these two areas.
Who said all belong to sabah & sarawak. How about Terangganu , Kelantan and all Petronas business network?

Petronas is corporate entity and all transaction is subjected to company law. It's not a chicken run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 9 min abc 11,013
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud 15 hr Justice01 7
News Undocumented U.S. immigrants cannot collect ret... 15 hr tomin cali 8
News Wynne taps Naidoo-Harris to be early years and ... 17 hr kids pay debt yrs... 1
News Donald Trump's first general election TV ad tou... Aug 22 Lawrence Wolf 49
News Civil Rights Group Sues BMV | WBNS-10TV, Centra... (Nov '09) Aug 22 Victoria Parks 319
News New anti-Toomey ad is rolled out Aug 19 FICA ponzi scheme 1
More from around the web