Suit accuses lender of harassment

Suit accuses lender of harassment

There are 64 comments on the The State - South Carolina story from Nov 11, 2006, titled Suit accuses lender of harassment. In it, The State - South Carolina reports that:

Horry County residents have filed two class-action lawsuits against Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc., accusing one of the nation's largest manufactured-home lenders of making harassing telephone calls to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State - South Carolina.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kkk

Sumter, SC

#69 Jun 17, 2014
I sure theyd send somebody to house tormentin me over bein late a day or 2 they will not like the outcome u can bet on that
David and Goliath

Baton Rouge, LA

#70 Jul 23, 2014
Everyone go to www.gotaclassaction.com if the lawyers have enough complaints they can file a class action law suit. We can blog about this all day long but let's hit them were it hurts.
Connie

United States

#75 Jul 11, 2015
Candace wrote:
Does anybody have any information about filing a Class Action Lawsuit against Vanderbuilt. I'm having a bad time with them and I live in Kentucky. I've never been late on my payments but they say I owe them around $2500 from insurance premiums and other late charges, etc. I have been talking to a lawyer in Kentucky, but I would love to join in on a class action lawsuit because they cheat a lot of people .... and they're generally poor people who don't have the mean to fight them.
I would also like information about lawsuits against 21st Mortgage. Please we need help!!
Just-us

United States

#77 Dec 13, 2015
I had a suit on both of them,, ha-ha in ky, what a joke. We got $$52.567.00 for being hurt by toxicmold they painted over to hide from us,,, the suit should have brought $375.000 plus,,,, but the lawyers sold us out. when we went to pick up the 52.567. It was only 36.000 lolol the lawyers stole $16.875. Of what was our... After investigating I found this out,, I got the ky, bar association after 3yrs they did have to pay it back,, still very sick from the mold and no doctors here,, what a joke buffett, Clayton,,, and the rest of them pricks are. I hope they rot in hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Personal Finance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Private Company Ownership a Risk for Mutual ... 11 hr pensioninvest 1
News How to buy a property without a real estate agent 22 hr EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1
News Elijah Cummings Said Democrats Gave Black Peopl... Mon high 6
News Randy Alcorn: Why Is Illegal Immigration Not Il... Sun tomin cali 5
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) Sun Philosophic 13,136
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study Sat UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 6
News CMHC president warns against scapegoating forei... Dec 3 Stop Statism 4
More from around the web