LGBT Millennials Start to Think about Aging

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

Tom Temprano believes in an anti-ageist LGBT community that recognizes the needs of the elderly, but it wasn't until he broke a tiny bone in his foot during a heated basketball game that he experienced first-hand the limitations that come with age.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Sympathy comes through experience.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
Sympathy comes through experience.
Gettin' old ain't for sissies :-)

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I do feel sorry for the young people. They are going to inherit a shitty world. Depleted national bank accounts (already happened in Europe and will likely come in the US and perhaps even Canada as we baby boomers on on governmnent benefits for the aged), global warming, and definitely a declining standard of living for anyone in a developed country (some developing countries might see an improvment). International travel will become so expensive and so subject to security barriers no one except the ultr-rich will be able to undertake it. Also probably another world war between the Muslim world allied with sub-Saharan African and perhaps North Korea against the US and Europe. A very scary situation in Russia where a country with a large nuclear arsenal is about to move back to the days of Ivan the Terrible. I don't think the world will be a better place 50 years from now regardless of how many advances there are in technology and health care.
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

In the gay male world,once your past a certain age,it's off to the wrinkle bar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••