Online Chat With Financial Expert Anna Ibrahim - Money News Sto...

The following is a transcript of Anna Ibrahim's online chat from May 8, 2007, on nbc4.com: nbc4expert hello everyone, welcome. Full Story
Allan

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#1 Aug 8, 2008
I'm trying to work with American Express on two separate accounts. These accounts total approx. $ 44,000.00 @ 28.99% They are not willing to work with me. I'm digging a bigger hole as each day passes. I want to work out a payment program but cannot afford to do it at 28.99%.. all other creditors are working with me except them. Need some advice at this stage. Both accounts are in collections. Thank you
Finance - Current Ratio

Bangalore, India

#2 May 16, 2009
Hello Sir,
I would like to know what all articles should be considered in current ratio, particularly current liabilities does short term loan installment + insteret on that should be added to the current liabilities ?(short term loan towards building is for 5 years duration). If so why ? Since the building is existing & the same is collatral, why term loan installment + interest should become CL ?

Best regards

Raghavendra
jimmy

Scarborough, Canada

#3 Nov 27, 2009
need financial advice
Dick Porkinpants

Manassas, VA

#4 Jan 28, 2010
jimmy wrote:
need financial advice
Here's some financial advice - don't spend more than you make, save as much as you can. If you do those 2 things, you'll be fine.

Since: Aug 10

Delhi, India

#5 Aug 20, 2010
I LOVE the fact that I got this done via Chat, it allowed me to continue to work while answering questions: an opportunity I would not have had if I had to make a phone call. It allowed me the privacy and time when I would have otherwise probably not made a call in the first place. Awesome tool & great banker, thanks Anna the fact that I got this done via Chat, it allowed me to continue to work while answering questions: an opportunity I would not have had if I had to make a phone call. It allowed me the privacy and time when I would have otherwise probably not made a call in the first place. Awesome tool & great banker, thanks Anna.
Nitin

Bhopal, India

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Why we compare indian currency with US Dollar?
Robert

Palo Cedro, CA

#8 Jun 7, 2013
Have 401k's in GE, LMT, and UTX should I just leave them alone when I retire in the fall
Katerina

London, UK

#11 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

401K Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax & Penalty when withdrawing Nov '14 levyavi 1
401k loan repayment by employer Nov '14 SmittyK 1
401k Contribution Question Sep '14 TadTolouse 1
7 On Your Side: Employees say Va. company withh... Aug '14 Interested 1
Does Your Business Need a 'Retirement Plan'? (Dec '13) Jun '14 Anonymous 5
Take advantage of company match and withdraw ea... (May '13) May '14 coralyn7 3
Tips for a financial lifetime (Apr '08) May '14 coralyn7 3
More from around the web