Mike Story indicted by grand jury

Dec 11, 2007 Full story: Seguin Gazette-Enterprise 30

“There's nothing we can say about this at this point”

A prominent Seguin businessman has been indicted on charges that could send him to prison for the rest of his life. via Seguin Gazette-Enterprise

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dude123

Austin, TX

#21 Oct 10, 2008
When is his trial scheduled?
ebby

Universal City, TX

#22 Jan 22, 2009
Anyone know anything new on this case? I know he had a hearing yesterday and they set a date for trial according to guad. co.
Doug from Cumby Telephone

Mesquite, TX

#23 Apr 20, 2009
It's a darn shame things had to end like this. Mike Story is funny and has a good personality and could have been successful if he wanted to shoot straight. Twenty-five years ago, in Tyler, I warned away a minister from Mike. The church was going to pay money up front to have their services on air. This was not long before Mike and crew filed for bankruptcy. You can't cheat people and lie and get away with it forever.
Carrie STORY Livesay

Waco, TX

#24 May 4, 2009
I am the PROUD daughter of Mike Story. That will never change!!! All three of his daughters and wife support him 100%
For all you who truly know him, then speak up. If you don't then why are you bad mouthing him? The paper as we all know, skews the truth. Theses commits are mean spirited and hurtful. Don't you have better things to do?
You don't know what he has given up, or sacrificed to help others!!!
Seguin

Richardson, TX

#25 May 5, 2009
A proud daughter? He cheated on ur mom multiple times. Not with one woman but many. He pleaded guilty because he was guilty. Thats reality. Be there for him but don't think for one second he does not belong in jail. Be thankful it's only 6 months.

Mesquite, TX

#26 May 8, 2009
What is the six months reference? I thought trial was in September. Did he plea out? If so, surely some kind of compensation is due those who were bilked out of 401K funds.

Mesquite, TX

#27 May 13, 2009
That guy is one lucky b*****d.
ebby

Universal City, TX

#28 May 13, 2009
nobody was "bilked" ... everyone's 401K is paid, with interest. The radio station declined to press charges because there was nothing to charge. It is also my understanding that the bank and Mike have reached some sort of settlement. If you are an ex employee and haven't received your disbursement letter, please contact Guardian.
dude123

Austin, TX

#29 Jun 10, 2009
What happens to those of use that got screwed when he allowed our insurance to be terminated but kept deducting the premiums from our pay checks each month? Of course he promised to pay back the money that was deducted or the medical bills that were incurred. Never received a dime from him!
doug from cumby telephone

Mesquite, TX

#30 Sep 2, 2009
When does Story get out of the slammer and start probation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

401K Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
401k Contribution Question Sep 17 TadTolouse 1
7 On Your Side: Employees say Va. company withh... Aug '14 Interested 1
Does Your Business Need a 'Retirement Plan'? (Dec '13) Jun '14 Anonymous 5
Take advantage of company match and withdraw ea... (May '13) May '14 coralyn7 3
Tips for a financial lifetime (Apr '08) May '14 coralyn7 3
Gold IRA Rollover - Securing your investment po... Apr '14 Audun Holme 1
Anti-abortion company Hobby Lobby invests in co... Apr '14 godless by choice 1
•••

401K People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE