Need more/better investments in 401k ...

Need more/better investments in 401k account

Posted in the 401K Forum

R Alexander

Spring Grove, VA

#1 Jan 14, 2009
Wellington Financial Group, Inc. along with Wellington Consulting Services, Inc. offers participants nearly unilimited investment options in their 401k. Want stocks? OK. Want ETFs? OK. Want CDs and bonds? OK. These options, along with over 3,000 no-load mutual funds to choose from clearly separates Wellington apart from the other guys. Wellington Consulting Services, Inc. is an Investment Adviser registered with the SEC.

Think those options might be a little overwhelming for your participants? Wellington has already thought of that: Managed Model Portfolios allow people to choose from 9 profiles, broken down by time-horizon till retirement and risk-level. This means that they only have to choose it once and leave it; then adjust at 10 years till retirement, and one more time when they are 5 years till retirement. These are much better than target-date retirement funds (which are completely underperforming) as they allow much more customization per person.

Check out www.lowcost401k.com for more information, including a free proposal.

“men's health”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 6, 2010
Hi all,

Is it better to consult with a financial advisor before investing in a 401k plan?
stevehlth

Chennai, India

#3 Jul 7, 2010
It is always advisable to consult a financial adviser before making an invest in any type of investment.
Mattsmalls

Chennai, India

#4 Jul 8, 2010
Thanks Steve..

Could anyone suggest me the best place to find investment assistance?
Stevehlth

Chennai, India

#5 Jul 13, 2010
There are lots of investment companies that would assist you to place your investment in a good option..
Mattsmalls

Chennai, India

#6 Jul 15, 2010
Steve,
One of the friends told about the Huron Investment a versatile company to consult with Investments. Are you aware of this firm?
Stevehlth

Chennai, India

#7 Jul 16, 2010
Huron investments are one of the best companies to work with. Their investment services are highly efficient to work as a novice in real estate or other sort of investment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

401K Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Check out MJLB Nov 29 barang 1
Advise - ADP-401K - Should I Invest? Nov 21 401knomore 2
Kitchen Cabinets For Sale In Slough Area UK Nov 9 nove01 1
catch up contribution Oct '16 Anonymous 1
High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days Sep '16 besthyip 1
401k matching loss Sep '16 MarkMark 1
Outsmart the IRS : Invest Offshore and Secure Y... Sep '16 BushDidIT 1
More from around the web