Woman's 'fiance' accused of bilking $...

Woman's 'fiance' accused of bilking $120,000 while already married

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 26, 2010, titled Woman's 'fiance' accused of bilking $120,000 while already married. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Coon Rapids man is accused of bilking an Altoona, Wis., woman out of $120,000. The woman believed she would be marrying the man, who didn't tell her he already was married, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

ELWOOD

Kabul, Afghanistan

#1 Jun 26, 2010
i wouldn't give someone 120 cents this woman was stupid very stupid and she probably votes too .
Think Again

Waunakee, WI

#2 Jun 26, 2010
Just another HUMAN FEMALE " I would rather be 5 minutes with an "Alpha" than 5 days with a "Beta" ". This statement rings true for all of the gender of followers!!!!
Doobie Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 26, 2010
But Honey, I still love you.
Think Again

Waunakee, WI

#4 Jun 26, 2010
ELWOOD wrote:
i wouldn't give someone 120 cents this woman was stupid very stupid and she probably votes too .
Just normal!!!!!
Wow

Andover, MN

#5 Jun 26, 2010
Before any of you start and attack this lady who neither I nor you know.. I would like to tell you that she was 1 of many, and until you have met him you will never know why these woman fell for all of his lies. Karma has come for him.
Think Again

Waunakee, WI

#6 Jun 27, 2010
Wow wrote:
Before any of you start and attack this lady who neither I nor you know.. I would like to tell you that she was 1 of many, and until you have met him you will never know why these woman fell for all of his lies. Karma has come for him.
She is 1 of many and you are holding the MAN responsible?? It sounds like she certainly is 1 of "many". She is 1 of the many that are members of the "Gender of Followers". And also add in not responsible, immature, selfish, inhuman, immoral, and immature. Did I mention unabashed, unashamed fetus murderers??
fred

Barron, WI

#7 Jun 27, 2010
Think Again, I would suggest you do before letting your fingers near a keyboard. By spewing your hatred and refusing to stay on topic, you have revealed who and what YOU are. Clearly you are not able to maintain a healthy hetero relationship and refuse to look in the mirror to see why.
citylights

Delano, MN

#8 Jun 28, 2010
Pool? This guy's name rings a bell. Could it be that this is not his first con game?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

401K Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Check out MJLB Nov 29 barang 1
Advise - ADP-401K - Should I Invest? Nov 21 401knomore 2
Kitchen Cabinets For Sale In Slough Area UK Nov 9 nove01 1
catch up contribution Oct '16 Anonymous 1
High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days Sep '16 besthyip 1
401k matching loss Sep '16 MarkMark 1
Outsmart the IRS : Invest Offshore and Secure Y... Sep '16 BushDidIT 1
More from around the web