ConAgra reaches $4 million settlement...

ConAgra reaches $4 million settlement over lawsuits

There are 25 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Jul 28, 2007, titled ConAgra reaches $4 million settlement over lawsuits. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

ConAgra Foods Inc. and an insurer have agreed to pay a total of $4 million to settle three lawsuits over restated earnings, the company said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Myra

Bloomfield, IN

#26 Jul 22, 2010
Anyone know anything about the settlements for ConAgra Peter Pan scandel. My Mother died from it, and I got extremely ill. I have suffered tremendously this past three years! It's time they take some responsibility and own up to their poor behavior.
sandy

Liberty, MO

#27 Aug 22, 2010
I worked for armor fooe then became canagra food im now disable, i had to stay with some people that took all my papers. if anyone could please help i would be so greatful i need a phone number to find out about my 401k that i had paid in. i do not no even who or how to do this so any help would be great.

“Somebody took my name - Hello”

Since: Aug 10

Being chased by an icon troll!

#28 Aug 23, 2010
Seems more and more companies are screwing their employees so they can get more and more money for themselves.
It's funny how the CEOs of these hurge corporations have more money than their grandchildren could spend in their lifetimes and this with totally wasting money. And at the same time they could care less that their employees are barely surviving. The CEOs do nothing but sit on their butts all day complaining and yelling about what it not done to their satisfaction while the employee (who is barely surviving) works themselves to death. Maybe the CEOs should switch places for a while and see how fair it is.
No boss should ever ask am employee to do something they would not do themselves!
Sherry

Bloomington, IN

#29 Sep 23, 2010
Amanda,
First of all that is rather rude. People have really suffered, and my Mother died from "ConAgra Peter Pan". It is NOT Peanut Corporation of American, ConAgra had a National recall on February 13, 2007 at its Sylvester, GA plant! Peanut Coporation of America is a different nasty corporation that had it's own national recall. So, for your information IT WAS ConAgra! Get your facts straight Missy and have a little compassion on innocent people suffering from repeat offenders who should be held accountable not in civil courts but criminal.....Watch what you say, because you might be next....
Amanda

Bloomington, IN

#30 Dec 1, 2010
Sherry wrote:
Amanda,
First of all that is rather rude. People have really suffered, and my Mother died from "ConAgra Peter Pan". It is NOT Peanut Corporation of American, ConAgra had a National recall on February 13, 2007 at its Sylvester, GA plant! Peanut Coporation of America is a different nasty corporation that had it's own national recall. So, for your information IT WAS ConAgra! Get your facts straight Missy and have a little compassion on innocent people suffering from repeat offenders who should be held accountable not in civil courts but criminal.....Watch what you say, because you might be next....
Hi Sherry, I am sorry to have heard that your mother died from the peter pan at conagra. I was not the person talking about peanut corporation of america, it was reply to my thread because my mother died to. It has been an awful ordeal as you know and sad. I see your from Bloomington Indiana, all my family is from there as well. we have alot in common. I hope your doing okay and yes it is criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

401K Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Size Solid Wood Bed Frame Jun 22 sonofgod58 1
Stock Options that need to be purchased (vs. ex... May '16 JAMS10 1
401k withdrawal for home purchase May '16 Rayj00 2
Paying Off 401K Loan With 401K Withdrawal? May '16 Rayj00 1
$TKAT Created a stock exchange for ART!! Apr '16 johnsrabon 1
Im fascinated wth this $QBIO interview Apr '16 lyte0ne 1
Primary Home Purchase Apr '16 Jmhimmel 1
More from around the web