Our view: Windmill company will generate jobs, too

While much remains to be done, and ultimate success could rely on the shaky prospects of wringing $500,000 from a state Legislature that may not have anything to give, we are nonetheless excited about the prospects of a wind tower manufacturer moving to Dona Ana County. Full Story
Uncle Bobby From Way back

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Dec 2, 2009
I have seen them come and go. They come with big promises and big demands for our tax dollars. They take the free tax dollars and enrich themselves: Then leave in short order fulfilling few or none of their promises. Let them beg some place else or get private capitol if this is such a hot deal.
ganesh balkrishna undale

Pune, India

#3 Apr 3, 2010
heloo,
i m ganesh. i wanna make my carrier & do some kind of research in windmill so someone who can actually help me or give right suggestion
thanks & regard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

401K Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
401k Contribution Question Sep '14 TadTolouse 1
7 On Your Side: Employees say Va. company withh... Aug '14 Interested 1
Does Your Business Need a 'Retirement Plan'? (Dec '13) Jun '14 Anonymous 5
Take advantage of company match and withdraw ea... (May '13) May '14 coralyn7 3
Tips for a financial lifetime (Apr '08) May '14 coralyn7 3
Gold IRA Rollover - Securing your investment po... Apr '14 Audun Holme 1
Anti-abortion company Hobby Lobby invests in co... (Apr '14) Apr '14 godless by choice 1

401K People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE