401k fund questions

Glendale, AZ

#1 Aug 13, 2011
Hello, I was wondering if someone could assit me in selecting my fidelity 401k funds. I will provide the funds that I have available. I am 28, and invest about 300 a month, plus another 150 my company matches. Please let me know other info anyone needs. thank you very much.

New York, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2011
You should check out InvestingEd.com it is full of investing and retirement help sources.

New Orleans, LA

#3 Sep 21, 2011
I would be happy to help you decide on what to invest in. I am a 401(k) coach in Louisiana with 22 years of experience.

I know how confusing it can be to try and choose between fund options you're not familiar with.

The only thing I would ask in return is for feedback on the process I use to help you. I am testing a new process and need the feedback.
Always Broke

Lehigh Acres, FL

#4 Sep 25, 2011
Here is a great place to look for books and programs on retirement planning. The Money Bookstore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

401K Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
401k info please! Mar 4 Doones 1
Empower 401k after divorce Feb 25 divorceHeadaches 1
News Lives in limbo as workers, residents await casi... (Jun '07) Feb '18 Choking 3
401K for self employed but married filing jointly Feb '18 NewTo401K 1
What happens when you'll retire? Jan '18 remoz 1
401K distributed now former employer wants thei... Nov '17 Distressed 1
401k loan Nov '17 Mama 1