Help allocate my 401k

Posted in the 401K Forum

Help allocate my 401k

Baltimore, MD

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Hello, im new to 401k plans . im 23 years old and just starting. how would you allocate my options? please help if you can

Vanguard Prime Money Market Fund
PIMCO Total Return
Oakmark Equity Income
Dodge & Cox Stock
Vanguard Institutional Index Fund
Hartford Capital Appreciation
American Funds Growth Fund
Lord Abbett Small Cap Value
Pennsylvania Mutual Inv
Buffalo Small Cap
Dodge & Cox Intl Stock
William Blair Intl Growth
T Rowe Price Ret Income
T Rowe Price Ret 2010
T Rowe Price Ret 2020
T Rowe Price Ret 2030
T Rowe Price Ret 2040
T Rowe Price Ret 2050
Mike

Chalmette, LA

#2 Sep 21, 2011
I would be happy to help you choose from your 401K options. However, I would need to know more about you and your risk tolerance, etc.

I am a 401K Coach in Louisiana. All I would ask is that you give me feedback on a new process I am using in my local area to help people do exactly the same thing you are looking for.
Bobby

Rochester, NY

#4 Oct 3, 2011
Mike wrote:
I would be happy to help you choose from your 401K options. However, I would need to know more about you and your risk tolerance, etc.
I am a 401K Coach in Louisiana. All I would ask is that you give me feedback on a new process I am using in my local area to help people do exactly the same thing you are looking for.
I'd also like to get opinions on allocating my 401k. Like the OP I'm young (24) and basically just starting out. Shoot me an e-mail if you don't mind helping @ blord@oswego.edu and I can provide you with the details of my 401k provider as well as my preferences. Thanks!
mary

Brighton, MI

#5 Oct 21, 2011
Go to 401K GPS.com - It is a great program that a team of investors suggests allocations based on your personalized risk profile! It is super affordable and a great product....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

401K Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
401k Contribution Question Sep '14 TadTolouse 1
7 On Your Side: Employees say Va. company withh... Aug '14 Interested 1
Does Your Business Need a 'Retirement Plan'? (Dec '13) Jun '14 Anonymous 5
Take advantage of company match and withdraw ea... (May '13) May '14 coralyn7 3
Tips for a financial lifetime (Apr '08) May '14 coralyn7 3
Gold IRA Rollover - Securing your investment po... Apr '14 Audun Holme 1
Anti-abortion company Hobby Lobby invests in co... (Apr '14) Apr '14 godless by choice 1

401K People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE